PDA

View Full Version : File Manager with adhoc support?

althena77
October 30th, 2006, 07:19
Hello!

Can anyone recommend me a good file manager with adhoc support on the PSP? I would like to use one, that allows me to rename, copy, move and delete files on my ms, but also to share files with another PSP, without having to copy them to a computer first via USB.
Is there an app like this out there?

Thanks and greetings!
althena77

Roblime
October 31st, 2006, 16:11
:D I haven't seen one. But a great Idea. I could just transfer file, pics, mp3, games to and other user with the same program. I think someone would get upset at the developers of such an app. But, I don't care. Let's see it. I want it too.:D

MikeDX
October 31st, 2006, 16:20
I wanted to make one of these that would work between NDS's and PSP's...

transferring between two psp's would be fairly straightforward, although I really cant be bothered with making a whole interface...

cartmandude14
November 1st, 2006, 23:04
well if you want a simple on the go file transfer program. use this. www.foldershare.com . once you get an accout set up u can download wutever files u want on ur psp. then u can use the web browser on ur psp to download. u can also u the ftp feature in fileassistant combined with the psp ftp server.

NoQuarter
November 1st, 2006, 23:06
Uh, what about IRSHELL guy's?

althena77
November 2nd, 2006, 11:18
From the ir Shell readme:

- Allow transfer of files between 2 PSPs via adhoc WiFi.

Thank you very much NoQuarter, looks like this is exactly what I was looking for :)

NoQuarter
November 2nd, 2006, 12:23
No prob :)