PDA

View Full Version : Is there any nds game which can store scores on the internet to make a leader boards?

oliverwpz
October 30th, 2006, 07:28
I want to find a nds game like that.
In another words , What can nds wifi do ?
It only can setup a peer to peer online connection?
Or something more, like accessing to a server ,read /write information from/to a server.
If nds can do this , the nds game may be more interesting.
So ,if you know there is such a nds game .Just please tell me. Thank you very much.

If you dont know a game like this , please tell me too. I just want to confirm.Thanks

Joel92
October 31st, 2006, 23:16
yes, there are many nds games out there with wifi capabilities. the wifi capapbility is the capability to play anyone in the world with a nintendo ds and wifi internet connection. all you do is turn on the game, hook up to wifi, and and click a button, and an online server will instantly start matching you up with anyone anywhere in the world. you could be playing someone from china!! the nds also has a built in microphone, so you also have the capability of talking to your compeditors online as yo u play them! wifi is great.

the ds also has the capability to play against anyone wirelessly if they are less than 100 feet away from you.