PDA

View Full Version : Blocks Club demo!

wraggster
October 31st, 2006, 00:12
Via PSPFanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/10/29/blocks-club-downloadable-demo/)

Here's Blocks Club, the second downloadable demo released on the web today. I was completely baffled as to how to play this game. That is, until Wikipedia showed me the light: "Each player is given a pile of Tetris like blocks. Players must place blocks on the board starting at the corners and then extend it from the corners of the pieces they have placed. The game is over when no one can place any more pieces. The player with the fewest pieces remaining wins." Ahh. To start playing, make sure you choose the right option at the game's start, and press O (not X) to confirm. Once again, this game doesn't have a US release, so this might be the only way for you to play with Blocks Club. (It's available for import at a budget price, if you're interested.)

To play the demo, download the file. Then, connect your PSP, navigate to PSP/GAME and create the folder ULJS00068. Put the EBOOT file into the folder and voila! This version will work on firmware 2.80.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

TCLCloud
October 31st, 2006, 12:33
Hmmm Benh uploaded all 3 of these the other day, looks like hes been completely ripped off, so im gonna say thanks Ben for finding them first and sharing them......

Gold Line
November 1st, 2006, 20:10
the other 2 demos(exit 2 and loco roco)are ok but this f***ing s**t is dum it makes me want to kill my self 2/10.

Kenm543
December 3rd, 2006, 23:38
i think its iight,....if u know japanese!!!!!!!!!