PDA

View Full Version : Vice City Stories Req PSP Firmware 2.81

wraggster
October 31st, 2006, 00:23
Heres the info from GTAPSP (http://www.gtapsp.com/)

The first copes of GTA: Vice City Stories are arriving with people in many places today, not just North America. Some stores appear to have broken the game's street date (officially, it's not supposed to go on sale until tomorrow in North America and Friday in Europe) and images of the game's packaging and in game photos have begun to appear online and in my mailbox.
Some details:
The game requires PSP firmware version 2.81 to play and will not launch on machines with a lower version. An update is included on the game disc.
To be sure of being able to play right away tomorrow, download and install the latest firmware, version 2.82, from Sony today.
It's a pretty safe bet that your $50 won't be going towards the salary of a level designer as the city appears to be VERY similar to the original Vice City in terms of layout.
There is a pedal bicycle in the game and controls are said to be idential to San Andreas
You'll start out on the "second island" from Vice City with access to areas like the airport, army base and downtown
Vic can swim for over one minute before drowning

Nikolaos
October 31st, 2006, 00:27
that blows

kfish2oo2
October 31st, 2006, 00:28
2.81..... That sucks the big one. I knew Sony releasing 2.81 just a few weeks before the new GTA wasn't a coincidence.... After the LCS exploit they porbably wanted to make sure that this one was "secure". *******s.

kfish2oo2
October 31st, 2006, 00:28
Woah, when did the new swearword filter come in? Madness....

Joe88
October 31st, 2006, 00:41
they say it works with dev hook via 2.71
but theres tons of people saying tha6t it doesnt and (you know the files people get to download free games ;) )
is a virus with 5 trojans in it

scarph
October 31st, 2006, 00:49
i like free video games

**1_Man_Matrix**
October 31st, 2006, 01:02
Yer, there's alot of talk saying the UMD runs under Devhook in 2.71 or DA-SE... Yay :D

Joe88
October 31st, 2006, 01:10
also they say 2.71B will not load it

kfish2oo2
October 31st, 2006, 01:10
Da-se?

**1_Man_Matrix**
October 31st, 2006, 01:27
Da-se?

Dark Alex's custom firmware I'm pretty sure. Iv'e never used it personally? But any news of VCS 1.5 compatibility is good news :D

YourStillWithMe
October 31st, 2006, 01:59
Who cares? Go play a good game guys hence Live07 or Tiger Woods 07 that shit is 50 bucks F that im not playing 50 dollars for a game i've played a trillion times before why do you think the price is jacked up? Because they know people cant live without that game and you all will go out and waste your money when you all know you can go grab the (wink wink)

pkmusicmaker
October 31st, 2006, 02:16
I don't really understand, at this point, what the difference would be for Dark AleX to make a 2.81 SE. Why is that harder? It seems like the same concept.

**1_Man_Matrix**
October 31st, 2006, 02:36
Who cares? Go play a good game guys hence Live07 or Tiger Woods 07 that shit is 50 bucks F that im not playing 50 dollars for a game i've played a trillion times before why do you think the price is jacked up? Because they know people cant live without that game and you all will go out and waste your money when you all know you can go grab the (wink wink)

Heaps open minded for a Tool fan :D What. The. Heck. Are you doing. In this Topic?

Cloudhunter
October 31st, 2006, 02:37
I don't really understand, at this point, what the difference would be for Dark AleX to make a 2.81 SE. Why is that harder? It seems like the same concept.

Nah, it's different. He would first have to work out the firmware better, it's not easy due to changes.

As for VCS, Qj got it wrong. It runs using devhook no problems, as it only requires 2.71 and is just shipped with a 2.81 update.

Cloudy

aries2k4
October 31st, 2006, 02:39
Yep, word is it´s working. I heard you have to use devhook on 2.71 SE though, but who cares if it works.

uhoh_hotdogs
October 31st, 2006, 04:58
It's good to see that the Image of the game works. That means I'll be able to buy the UMD, dump it, and then patch the image to play it instead of having to update my PSP to 2.81. (Just like I did with Star Trek - Tactical Assault). This sucks though because I'll have to delete all of my music from my PSP to fit the game.

pibs
October 31st, 2006, 05:04
maybe we can edit the bootfile like with the demo's. btw why is the vcs poster of a the fat dude! thats not going on my wall ><

F9zDark
October 31st, 2006, 05:35

Its probably possible, don't really see why not; just need a homebrew able PSP to run the 2.81 SE update first, and if homebrew ability is coded into it, it should be fine...

I and someone else mentioned that it was possible that GTA VCS would require 2.81 a few days ago. Looks like we were right :(

ryan_rocks29
October 31st, 2006, 08:01
Nah, it's different. He would first have to work out the firmware better, it's not easy due to changes.

As for VCS, Qj got it wrong. It runs using devhook no problems, as it only requires 2.71 and is just shipped with a 2.81 update.

Cloudy
Yes, you are right, VCS is playable on 2.71 and the UMD contains the 2.81 update.

mbr7
October 31st, 2006, 08:36
How To Play VCS On any FIRMWARE!!!! :
1. Kiss your psp and
2. open Umd Slot
3. put in a copy of GTA VCS for the Xbox if it dosent fit (usally dossent) then take a chainsaw and fix it..
4. Start your Psp and hope for the best
5.go to UMD and start it ( if it says Error Couldent Read Disc 88838400 then press x and try again

Gold Line
October 31st, 2006, 08:51
Yes, you are right, VCS is playable on 2.71 and the UMD contains the 2.81 update.

So 2.71 and 2.80 psp can play this game with out upgrading to 2.81:confused:.

http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/cloud.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/seifer.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/vivi.jpg (http://ff-fan.com)
Which FF Character Are You? (http://ff-fan.com/chartest)

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2470/userbar224844dh6.gif (http://ubanimator.com)http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7006/userbar224838su3.gif
.............................................http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6167/userbar226171uh2.gif (http://ubanimator.com)................................... ........

stJimmy
October 31st, 2006, 10:03
1. Kiss your psp and
2. open Umd Slot
3. put in a copy of GTA VCS for the Xbox if it dosent fit (usally dossent) then take a chainsaw and fix it..
5.go to UMD and start it ( if it says Error Couldent Read Disc 88838400 then press x and try again

HAHAHA! I bet someone will try that:D

Rocksil
October 31st, 2006, 11:47
1. Kiss your psp and
2. open Umd Slot

wat crappy method is this your xbox and psp will just explode
and also does it work on 2.71seb' bcos only 3 day b4 it come out in uk and im ready to get it

Vega
October 31st, 2006, 12:05
heh... great if it works with devhook. sucks if it doesnt.

MikeDX
October 31st, 2006, 12:10
UMD's dont fit in the xbox

oh wait yeah they do just take them out of that plastic case lol

mnuhaily22
October 31st, 2006, 13:09
Cool, if it works, then cool, if it don't, then waaa, boooo hoooo, but I trust slayer2psp(should I)?

Rocksil
October 31st, 2006, 13:28
UMD's dont fit in the xbox

oh wait yeah they do just take them out of that plastic case lol

some idiots could u know lol

Gabba Gandalf
October 31st, 2006, 13:37
does it realy works with devhooked 2.71 pls reply fast :eek: :eek:

Gabba Gandalf
October 31st, 2006, 13:52
i want this game too but i got no money i hadnt buy dark messiah of might and magic damn

Cristyle
October 31st, 2006, 14:55
Yees It Works With Devhook/custom Firmware... 4sure

Lodis
October 31st, 2006, 15:22
I can confirm that GTA VCS does not actually require 2.81 firmware 100%.

Cloudhunter
October 31st, 2006, 15:51
I can confirm that GTA VCS does not actually require 2.81 firmware 100%.

It has been confirmed to work fine with no altering needed :)

The 2.81 update is just a trick and people are faling for it...

Cloudy

MikeDX
October 31st, 2006, 15:57
I have to wait until friday to find out :(

The_Ultimate_Eggman
October 31st, 2006, 16:32
HA HA HA LMFAO hate the shity franchise anyway lol !!!! watch the fan boys cry.

MikeDX
October 31st, 2006, 16:34
Mate I love GTA :p so shhhhhhhhh ;)

Veskgar
October 31st, 2006, 16:50
Yes, good news. This game works fine using DevHook. Nobody needs to update and commit homebrew genocide.

Vega
October 31st, 2006, 17:51
HA HA HA LMFAO hate the shity franchise anyway lol !!!! watch the fan boys cry.

What the hell are the laughing for if the game works fine with 2.71 ? Jokes on you buddy ;)

nin_deftone
October 31st, 2006, 19:08
so does it really work on 2.71 Witout the use of devhook?Please someone make this clear, I wanna play GTa but i want to keep homebrew!

alleyal202
October 31st, 2006, 20:32
i own a 2.00 psp.got vcs to load with the pspsetx app. but it doesnt have any sound?never used dev hook and is wondering can someone explains what it with do to make my psp read vcs.

aries2k4
October 31st, 2006, 20:37
Yes its been confirmed many times already as working. either with devhook or using 2.71 SE-B2. not sure if it works with henC though.

Shrygue
October 31st, 2006, 20:42
Having to upgrade to firmware version 2.81 just to play GTA: Vice City Stories is such a con. I wish it could be cracked to be able to play on 2.71 SE-B'. That would be ace!

mavsman4457
October 31st, 2006, 20:43
Even if it only worked with 2.81 no one would have to worry because I bet there will be a devhook supporting 2.81 soon.

Shrygue
October 31st, 2006, 20:51
Well see when the next version of Device Hook comes out, just hope it's not too long for it.

Kramer
October 31st, 2006, 20:54
This works on devhook allready so booster could just wait for 3.00 and hopefully his decryption method will work with that firmware.

prophecy
October 31st, 2006, 21:49
i just aquired the game from EUR and it doesnt need the 2.81 firmware. it works with the most recent devhook

° ° °
° ° ° ÛÛÛ ° ° ° ° °
° ° ° ° °±²° ° ÞÛÛÛ² ° °²° ±Ü° ܱÜÞÛÜ ° °± °
±° ± ° ° °±²Û±°± ÞÛÛÛÛ °±°°²± ±Û²°° ß ÛÛÛ °°±²²±± Ü
²Û² °²° ² ± ÜÜßßßß ß²Û²±°° ° ÞÛÛ²Û ±²°±Û²²²Ûß ÜÜÛ² ÛÛÛÝ ±°²ÛÛÛ² ÞÛÜ
ÛÛÛÛ ÞÛ± Û°² ß ÜÛÛÛÛÜ Ûß ß ÞÛÛÛÛ Þ²±²Ûß ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÝÞ²±ÛÛÛ²±°° ÛÛÛÝ
²ÛÛÛÛ ß²°Û²ÛÛ ²ÛÛÛÛÛ² ß ²Ü ° ÞÛÛÛÝ ßß ÜܲÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÞÛÛÛ Ûßßßß ÜܲÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛÛÛÜ ßßÛÛÝÞÛÛ²ßß² ÜÛÛ²² ± ÞÛÛÛÝÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛÝ ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
²ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü ß ÛÛÛ Ü ²ÛÛÝ ±² ÞÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ß ÛÛÛ²ÜÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛܲÛÛ² ß²ßÞÛÛÛ Ü²ÛÝ ²ÛÛÝÛÛÛÛÛßß Ü ÞÛÛÛÞÛÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛßß ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛß
ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ÞÛÛÝ ÛÛÝ ²ÛÛÛ ÞÛÛ² ÜÛ²° ßßÛÞÛÛÛÛÜ ÞÛÛÝ ÜÛÛÛÛß
²ÛÜ ²Û۲߲ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛÜ ß ²ÛÛÛÛÞ ÛÛÛ °± ±°° ßÛÛÛÛÛÜ ÛÛ²ÜÜÛÛÛÛß Ü
²ÛÛÝ ÛÛÛÝ Ü ßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÜßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÞÝÞÛÛÝ ° ° ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ÞÛÛÛÛÛ²ß ß²ß
ÛÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛ °±² ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ² ÛÛÛ Ü ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ ²²
ßÛÛÛÛÜܲÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßÛÛ²ß ÛÛÛ Ü ÞÛÛÝÜÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛ²ß ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÝ
ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß ßÛÛÛ²Ü Ü ÛÛÛÛÛÝ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÞÛÛÛ °± ° ° ÛÛÛ²ßÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
ßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ßßܲÛÜ ßÛÛÛ² ±ÝÛÛÛÛÛÛÞÛÛÛÛÛ² ÞÛÛÝ °²²±± ±± ÞÛÛÛÜ ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛß ÞÛÛÛÝ ÜÛÛÛÛÛÞÛÛÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛÜ ß²²ÛÜÜß ÞÛÛÛÛÛÜ ß²ÛÛÛ
nfm! Ü ÞÛÛÝ ÛÛÛÛÝ ²ÛÛÛ ÜÛÛÛÛß ÞÛÛßÛÛÛÝ ²ÛÛÛÛÜÜ ß ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ ÜÛÜ ßßß
° ß²ß ÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛÛÜÜÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÝ ßß ÞÛÛÛ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß ²ÛÛÛ Û²ÛßÛÜÜ
² ÞÛÛ ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ Ü ÛÛ²² ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ßß ² Û ±²±°
±Û Þ²²Ý ßßßßßß ÞÛÛ² ÛÛÝ ß²ß ß ± ßßßßßß Ü²Ü Ü ± ² °±Û
²ÛÛÜÜ °±²ÛÛÛÜ ÞÛÛ ÛÛÝ ÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜ ß ß²ß ± °°²
ß ßßßÛÛÛ²²±°° ²±Û ÛÝÛÛÛ ÛÛÝ ° ° °°±²²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ ° ° °°
²°²±± ° ±°² ² ÛÛÛ ÛÛ Þ²ÜÜÜÜ Ü ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ° °°
± ²± °°± ± ÛÛÛ ÞÛÛ Þ²±° ÛÛ²±²ßß±±±²±±²ÛÛÛÜ° ±
° ± ° ° ° ÞÛÛÝÞÛÛ Û²° ²± °± °²²²ÛÛ ±
° ° ÞÛÛÛ²ÛÛ Û±° °° °° ° ß²ÛÛ ²
° ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ²° ° ° ²²Ý ²
° ÞÛÛÛÛÝ ±° ° ²² ²
ßÛÛÛ ° ° ²Ý ²
° ÞÝ Û
° Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (c) Rockstar Û Û
° Û Û
° Û Û
± ° supplier ..... psyfer europe developer ... rockstar leeds Û Û
± ± store date ... 03/11/06 publisher ... rockstar Û Û
² Û release date . 31/10/06 files ....... 50x15 ² ±
° °±²ÛÛ°Û ± ±
Û±ÛÝ ± ° °
ß²ÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜ²Û ²Ü Ü °
ßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ ²ÛÛßß
ß² ± °
R E L E A S E N O T E S : ± °
°
°

http://psp.ign.com/objects/779/779851.html

°
°
° °
° ² ²
° Û ²
° Û°ÛÛ²±° °
± ÞÛ±Û
Ü Ü² Û²ÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛ²ß
ßßÛÛ² ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßß ßßß
± ²ß
° ± G R O U P N O T E S :
°
° Heres the one you have been waiting for ..
It works with latest devhook.

Thanks to deepthroat and snamidro.

We are currently looking for:

° - People in the USA/EUR to rip new games before
° the shipping date (Review/preview copies etc.).
°
± ° Suppliers will be rewarded! Contact [email protected]
± ±
² ² °
² Û psyfer 2oo6
° °±²ÛÛ°Û °
Û±ÛÝ ±
ß²ÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜ²Û ²Ü Ü
ßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛ ²ÛÛßß
ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ß² ±
ßßßßÛÛ²Ü ± °
ascii and shit ² Û °
done by nfm ± ² °
±
last updated: 07/09/2005 °
°

°

Nookadum
October 31st, 2006, 22:00
LOL. Dude, you're gonna get a warning like I did. ;) Ah well.

Shrygue
October 31st, 2006, 22:06
Better watch out then.

mr_nick666
October 31st, 2006, 22:07
1. Kiss your psp and
2. open Umd Slot

I tried this method but it doesnt get any further than the intro :( Anyone help a noob!? :rolleyes: Was I kissing my PSP wrong? (no tongues - honest :o ) LMAO! :D

Shrygue
October 31st, 2006, 22:11
1. Kiss your psp and
2. open Umd Slot

Hmmm, not the best way to make a game work. Nice way to blow off some steam if you're all worked up though! :D

BL4Z3D247
October 31st, 2006, 22:17
I tried this method but it doesnt get any further than the intro :( Anyone help a noob!? :rolleyes: Was I kissing my PSP wrong? (no tongues - honest :o ) LMAO! :D
well i got it to work but i had to go down on her, she was a bit of a whor3(good thing she is nice and smooth down there or i wouldn't of got to see the intro) u don't wanna know what i had to do when i wanted to proceed past the intro ;) LMAO

Tonx_9
October 31st, 2006, 22:24
is it out in australia or what?

Cloudhunter
October 31st, 2006, 22:24
Having to upgrade to firmware version 2.81 just to play GTA: Vice City Stories is such a con. I wish it could be cracked to be able to play on 2.71 SE-B'. That would be ace!

Does anyone read the whole thread?

It doesn't need 2.81, it DOES run on devhook and probably 2.71 SE-B'.

Cloudy

drew4237
October 31st, 2006, 22:30
i was thinking about buying it but people say ti requires 2.81...i have been reading about it for a while now and i was just wondering if someome can prove it works on devhook. just so i dont waste my money on a game that i cant play
i guess i could just upgrade cause i dont really use homebrew
i used to use my psp as a remote but now i got an hd tv and it came with a remote so i dont use my psp taht much anymore...
i am considering upgrading

BL4Z3D247
October 31st, 2006, 22:36
Does anyone read the whole thread?

Cloudy
apparently not *shakes head*

Tonx_9
October 31st, 2006, 22:38
lol

**1_Man_Matrix**
October 31st, 2006, 22:46
is it out in australia or what?

Not even close dude, November 10th. Like a week and a half. I'm from Sydney and it's killen me watchen the rest of the world get their GTA on :cool:

Australia gets screwed for everything. If Australia invents something, it will still get it last :D haha

EDIT: Shouldn't the Mods change the name of this thread if VCS doesn't require 2.81 to run? Atleast so it mentions a work-around :D

kidSN
November 1st, 2006, 00:33
WHAT! GTA VCS require 2.81?

*puts down the vodka* Oo..wait :confused:

:D

carpy
November 1st, 2006, 00:45
It runs fine on Devhook.

You want proof? ask the mods how many threads they've deleted in the last hour which told people how it works.

**1_Man_Matrix**
November 1st, 2006, 01:25
Guess that work-around isn't DCemu friendly, which is fair enough. shrug.
Anyway, like I said, about a (very long) week and half for me :D

looneypsp
November 1st, 2006, 04:32
I just tried it with 2.71 SE-B and SE-B2 and it DOES NOT work. I dont think im doing anything wrong either. If someone else got it to work please let me know how you did it!

THanks! :p

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 04:56
I just tried it with 2.71 SE-B and SE-B2 and it DOES NOT work. I dont think im doing anything wrong either. If someone else got it to work please let me know how you did it!

THanks! :p
it will only run thru devhook(2.71)

looneypsp
November 1st, 2006, 04:59
i tried that as well before updating to 2.71SE.. didnt work. i had devhook .46 and did it exactly like they said in the other thread.. but nothing. i dont know whats going on.. is it possible to go back to reg from SE to retry it? i also have devhook on 2.71SE would it work from there?

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 05:05
i tried that as well before updating to 2.71SE.. didnt work. i had devhook .46 and did it exactly like they said in the other thread.. but nothing. i dont know whats going on.. is it possible to go back to reg from SE to retry it? i also have devhook on 2.71SE would it work from there?
u need to make a "GAME150" folder in the "PSP" folder

devhook goes in the "GAME150" folder and the "dh" folder goes on the "root of ur MS"

the go to Firmware set it to "2.71"(obviously) then UMD MOUNT and select "UMD only", then start

should work

looneypsp
November 1st, 2006, 05:08
gonna try right now
thank you

looneypsp
November 1st, 2006, 05:20
hmm, i dont have umd mount option; i have umd select, and i select UMD Disc, firmware 2.71,boot select(do anything here?),flash rom, other menu,exit;

any help would be great!

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 05:28
hmm, i dont have umd mount option; i have umd select, and i select UMD Disc, firmware 2.71,boot select(do anything here?),flash rom, other menu,exit;

any help would be great!
ok select UMD Disc, fw 2.71, nothing else will need to be touched for running a UMD

looneypsp
November 1st, 2006, 05:30
just did it. devhook couldnt load it. it shut off the psp :-(

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 05:39
hmmmm, i don't know why it's not working...it's said to work via devhook .46, i don't know what to tell ya, sorry :o

looneypsp
November 1st, 2006, 05:40
its ok THANKS for at least trying! :-D

BL4Z3D247
November 1st, 2006, 05:42
its ok THANKS for at least trying! :-D
ur welcome

looneypsp
November 1st, 2006, 14:18
btw if anyone has any other ideas please share, i really want to play this game but am not going to upgrade!!

Greg_Alexander
November 1st, 2006, 20:26
GTA SA was the last great GTA, IMO, the franchise has become a little stale, with LCS nothing more than a ported-down version of GTA III on the PS2.
No doubt the inevitable GTA SAS will be the same.

Kramer
November 1st, 2006, 20:30
GTA SA was the last great GTA, IMO, the franchise has become a little stale, with LCS nothing more than a ported-down version of GTA III on the PS2.
No doubt the inevitable GTA SAS will be the same.

yep your 100% right there it did die after SA and VCS is just another port but they did a pretty good job of porting it because it has some new stuff in there aswell.