PDA

View Full Version : Did you preorder?

abeisgreat
October 31st, 2006, 04:05
I did I did not have much trouble, I got there about fifteen minutes before opening and I was number 9 in line and I got my wii reserved within the hour. I got a wii, Twilight Princess, and Classic Controller. What did you get?

The Hombrew Hunter
October 31st, 2006, 04:07
Nothing, nothing, and I KILL YOU!

I freakin need WII AND TP!

kcajblue
October 31st, 2006, 05:55
i need to get a preorder but im too lazy.

pibs
October 31st, 2006, 06:00
yup i got to pre order and pre order red steel too :D

assclown1
October 31st, 2006, 06:30
Yeah, first day it was available a couple weeks ago. Got Zelda, Redsteel, the Wii 2000 points card, extra wii-mote, extra nunchuck aaaaaand....that's it, I thought I got something else but I had to look at my receipt.

Plus, if you look in the new game informer it shows that there's going to be some sort of special release party for zelda and the wii on the 19th at midnight at gamestop and eb games. But I guess only for people who preordered there. I dunno.

Darksaviour69
October 31st, 2006, 10:34
i reordered online, with play.com, but its not for me its for my GF little brother. ( got the console, extra controller and zelda)

BlueCrab
October 31st, 2006, 15:42
Plus, if you look in the new game informer it shows that there's going to be some sort of special release party for zelda and the wii on the 19th at midnight at gamestop and eb games. But I guess only for people who preordered there. I dunno.
Wow. I hadn't heard that until now, any link to some kind of story online about that?

assclown1
November 1st, 2006, 04:26
Wow. I hadn't heard that until now, any link to some kind of story online about that?

No link but here's a scan of the ad. Front and back.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/Spongebob_Poopiepants/ZeldaInvite.jpg

Knux896
November 2nd, 2006, 02:48
I saw that too. Now I think I am going to need to go back to the store and pre-order TP too (didn't get it at first due to funds). :D

JKKDARK
November 2nd, 2006, 02:58
Yeah, why not? wiiiiii :D

fg-54
November 3rd, 2006, 02:34
i preordered, and i can/will to rubb it on other peoples faces.lol.

IN YOU'R FACE HOMBREW HUNTER!!!!! I GOT A PREORDER!!!MWUAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

gotmilk0112
November 3rd, 2006, 02:59
me too!!

*robot voice*

ACTIVATE GLOAT MODE.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

cant wait to get it!! :D

V3N0M
November 3rd, 2006, 04:52
I don't need even need to pre order, well at least for the Wii. Where I live there just isn't a big market for Gaming consoles. Not as big as were I used to live. I went to a game stop the other day. They were all out of pre orders for the ps3 but nobody has pre ordered a Wii. So it looks like I can just walk in on launch day and pick one up.

abeisgreat
November 3rd, 2006, 16:35
Cool, u r lucky, there is only a few people in my town who preorderd a wii, but there will be a short supply so i hope i get one

I heart Nintendo
November 14th, 2006, 23:37
I heard that Woolworths, John Lewis, Dixons / Curry's.digital (I wouldn't buy anything from them!) were all taking orders. I didn't even know John Lewis sold consoles!