PDA

View Full Version : Cheatdevice GTA for 2.71SE-B' without devhook

Vibestar
November 1st, 2006, 11:16
This is a installer for DA 2.71SE B'for the cheatDevice v1.0d PRX for GTA:Liberty City Stories for use without DevHook.

http://vibe.masegate.nl/pic1.jpg

Some people asked about it on the forums. So I decided to combine 2 apps to this one. It works the same as Weltalls great cwcheat for Dark Alex 2.71SE B' .

At first I want to state that this is not my work. I just combined two homebrew applications togheter and tweaked the eboot a little to have the right text.
Most of the credit goes out to Edison Carter for his CheatDevice v1.0d PRX for GTA:Liberty City Stories, Weltall for his cwcheat for Dark Alex 2.71SE B' custom firmware and to Cpasjuste who coded the installer for Weltall.
But save some credit for me ;) ....

The installer writes to FLASH0 . I'm not responsable of any damage of what happens,
since this software is provided free and without warranty.

Have fun cheating ;)

vIBE sTAR :D

update:

Made a xtra version for people that already have installed cwcheat for Dark Alex 2.71SE B'. This way both cheatdevices can be run.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

cartmandude14
November 1st, 2006, 22:31
i wish i had known this earlier.. i spent all last night figurin out how to install it manually.. well.. read my post.. ulll see http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41097

emuking
November 2nd, 2006, 00:09
i wonder when he'll make one for vice city stories

doverkiller
November 2nd, 2006, 00:26
omg!!!

I cant belive it!!!

you are mindreaders!! :D

great stuff thnx!!

Jmax
November 2nd, 2006, 00:59
Sucks that I already have vice city stories to play around with. Thanks for the app though, I also hope you guys can get a new cheatdevice out :)

machackerh
November 2nd, 2006, 01:57
how can i download the file?

pkmaximum
November 2nd, 2006, 04:21
Never saw the fun in cheating in my games unfort. =[

But that GTA LCS cheat device by Edison Carter, was fun stuff =D

Vibestar
November 2nd, 2006, 06:45
I don't have the GTA VCS game yet. Think of buying it next week. That way I can test it out.
Edison Carter already released a prx for Vice City cheats so it shouldn't be difficult.

nlooney
November 2nd, 2006, 10:19
can u maybe help me in writing a prog that flashes the files usbacc.prx, usbcam.prx, usbmic.prx, usbgps.prx, usbpspcm.prx from the kn-folder in flash0 (fw 2.71 SE) to the kd-folder, 'cause talkman needs the files usbacc.prx and usbmic.prx in the kd folder, which is the 1.5 kernel in 2.71 SE; the other files will be needed too, when we can get the navi-system and eyetoy portable^^
u'd help me a lot thx

Vibestar
November 2nd, 2006, 11:06
can u maybe help me in writing a prog that flashes the files usbacc.prx, usbcam.prx, usbmic.prx, usbgps.prx, usbpspcm.prx from the kn-folder in flash0 (fw 2.71 SE) to the kd-folder, 'cause talkman needs the files usbacc.prx and usbmic.prx in the kd folder, which is the 1.5

Hmmm, I think its possible but I can't test it for sure, because I don't have the mic. I maybe know a solution that works fine without flashing the prx files to your flash. I going to think about it next week, and test it with some other prx files (GTA VICE CITY CHEAT). I'm going to try load it from the ms0:/ so it's also saver because almost nothing have to be flashed. Busy for school right now.

This might also be a sugestion towards DA for his next fw 2.71SE-C ;)

edit:

dit you checked this for yourself with the talkman??

Vibestar
November 2nd, 2006, 16:10
Pfff bricked my PSP today... thank god and DA for recovery mode...

So I'm back and I'm staying out of the kd folder

mcshortcut
November 2nd, 2006, 16:52
for VCS-Cheatdevice and LCS-Cheatdevice over CWCheat for 2.71 SE-B''. I installed the VCS-CD by renaming it to GTALCSC.prx and use your Installer to write to Flash0.. It works, but now i cant use LCS-CD anymore (of course, because it was overwritten in Flash0 by the VCS-CD). Please make a installer for LCS and VCS-Cheatdevice at the same time (incl. and excl. CW-Cheat 1.6). Greetings and Thanx for your work.

If you know Dark Alex, can you ask him to make a new Option in 2.71 SE-B''' (Recovery Mode-Advanced-Write a custom prx file to Flash0 (users choice for the two Cheatdevices for example) and if it overwrites a file to Backup the original one to the MS(pspbtcnf_game.txt for example))???

Vibestar
November 2nd, 2006, 18:33
If you know Dark Alex, can you ask him to make a new Option in 2.71 SE-B''' (Recovery Mode-Advanced-Write a custom prx file to Flash0 (users choice for the two Cheatdevices for example) and if it overwrites a file to Backup the original one to the MS(pspbtcnf_game.txt for example))???

Sorry don't know him bt its a good option. Only thing is, it's dangerous to fool around with the pspbtcnf_game.txt. I halfly bricked my psp today by messing around. I can make a VCS cheat installer but can't make one for both. I'm not a coder, I can only modify the created app as it is.
It's the same as your trick but I change the name inside the app. That way I can make it work. I trying to get a coder for the next app.

Xiphiass
November 2nd, 2006, 23:59
Can I just replace the GTALCSC.prx wich is included in this version with the newest vcscheatdevice.prx 2.0?

Nasty Nate
November 3rd, 2006, 00:21
with this work with SE-B"?

works with SE-B", but is it just me or is some of the cheats missing, like flying vehicles, and drive on walls, and set the cpu speed?

dambev
November 3rd, 2006, 16:16
cool

jak66
November 3rd, 2006, 21:42
is it just me or is some of the cheats missing, like flying vehicles, and drive on walls, and set the cpu speed?

some of the cheats were taken out cause they wernt workingor something like that, wait till next prx is released then it might have those cheats again

babysupertrousers
November 4th, 2006, 18:13
when i used it it crashed the game. can someone please tell me why?

Nasty Nate
November 5th, 2006, 22:36
some of the cheats were taken out cause they wernt workingor something like that, wait till next prx is released then it might have those cheats again

alright thanx, just wonderin if i was just doin sumthin wrong