View Full Version : What should I do?

November 1st, 2006, 17:35
I have 2.80 but also have the oppertunity to get gta lcs for free! However i love homebrew and user mode fully satisfies my needs

should I either

Wait to see if Eloader 1.00 is released with 2.80 support or just buy GTA VCS and say F*ck homebrew?

November 1st, 2006, 17:40
take the game but don't upgrade, something is bound to pop up for 2.8 weather it be a downgrader or a homebrew enabler patch with a devhook of some kind(DA will think of something, his goals are to make all the higher fws homebrew friendly)...so i say hold out on upgrading and just hang in there

November 1st, 2006, 17:49
I say wait until something comes out for 2.80, that will allow you to downgrade.