PDA

View Full Version : Noobie supercard ??

The King is Dead
November 1st, 2006, 22:39
Noobie help... my bro has uk ds lite, my friend has ds phat.
wen i plug my supercard into either of them the supercard menu comes up but the roms i have on the minisd dont appear???

Any help???

kcajblue
November 1st, 2006, 23:40
no rom discussion is allowed.

The King is Dead
November 2nd, 2006, 12:49
then wots the point of this forum? i have a supercard i cant use and i dont know how to get my uk ds to recognise the stuff thats on the mini sd card.

okisub
November 26th, 2006, 10:33
Settle down kcajblue my asian friend... The king could have been talking about homebrew Roms. Damn.

Have you sorted your problem yet king? If not make sure the micro SD is formatted as FAT, check by right clicking the SD card in 'My computer' and then checking properties.

kcajblue
November 26th, 2006, 23:43
Settle down kcajblue my asian friend... The king could have been talking about homebrew Roms. Damn.

Have you sorted your problem yet king? If not make sure the micro SD is formatted as FAT, check by right clicking the SD card in 'My computer' and then checking properties.im not asian.
he said the word roms himself.

wen i plug my supercard into either of them the supercard menu comes up but the roms i have on the minisd dont appear???

Any help???

Junixx
November 27th, 2006, 00:47
then wots the point of this forum?

This is a homebrew & emulation forum, not a piracy one

kungfoosing
December 2nd, 2006, 07:15
he said the word roms himself.

But what is a homebrew program file used on a DS called? Its a ROM

kcajblue
December 2nd, 2006, 17:59
But what is a homebrew program file used on a DS called? Its a ROMno its not

abeisgreat
December 4th, 2006, 06:19
Its a freeware game. Roms apply to commercial games only! ( also that was not rom talk i was simply explaining what it was )