PDA

View Full Version : Newbie (again)

Miles_OBrien
November 2nd, 2006, 08:37
Got a used 1.5 psp - but have no idea how it works.

Not know what buttons are what, how to boot from different firmware or load different games from memory! HELP!

Where can I get a manual from?

mesosade
November 2nd, 2006, 09:56
lol head to official sony psp site i'm sure there's a downloadable manual there

Miles_OBrien
November 2nd, 2006, 11:43
Thks! Will try it!

Miles_OBrien
November 2nd, 2006, 11:49
Hi Mesosade.

Went to your link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQHMAVDX but this takes me to the main page, where do I click from here (file, upload etc)? Do I need to login?

MikeDX
November 2nd, 2006, 11:49
Not know what buttons are what

Where on earth do you people come from? the unit has about 10 buttons, most of them are clearly labeled.

some people seem to be scared to press buttons I think, I've given an xbox controller to somebody before, and clearly on the screen it says "push X to continue" and the first thing they say is "what are the buttons"..

I could strangle some people

Play with your psp, don't wait for it to tell you what to do, just play with it god dammit. Press the wrong buttons, do the wrong things, it's the only way and the best way to learn how to use it.

Certainly nobody here is going to hold your hand on how to get games on your memory stick if you are too lazy to work out "the buttons"

MikeDX
November 2nd, 2006, 11:50
Hi Mesosade.

Went to your link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KQHMAVDX but this takes me to the main page, where do I click from here (file, upload etc)? Do I need to login?

I'm downloading this file now

If it turns out to be piracy you are both in trouble :mad:

Miles_OBrien
November 2nd, 2006, 11:56
MikeDX.

Yep - I have play abt with it.
But having paid so much money on it 2nd-hand, I do not want to accidentally reset defaults or delete/change things by mistake.

If u just bought a car without reading the manual, would u say "I wonder what this button do" when u are driving on a cold icy morning - when in fact the button u pressed might turn off the ESP/ABS but u didn't know what it stands for?

MikeDX
November 2nd, 2006, 12:00
you wont die if you press the wrong button on your psp :D

techgt
November 3rd, 2006, 01:53
hey Miles_OBrien
U would kill the psp if u press 1 or a few button , also if u ever played a playstation or playstation 2 its the same way the button r labeled only a little few button from those control r not on the psp (L2,R2,right analog stick) ..

Miles_OBrien
November 3rd, 2006, 16:14
Thks Techgt.....might have done some muck detrimental to it already :-(

Miles_OBrien
November 6th, 2006, 08:23
Got an online manual now - every cool!

Thks for all your help guys!