PDA

View Full Version : SBI Builder v3.1 released.

SiZiOUS
January 25th, 2005, 16:19
Hi all,

This's SiZiOUS, the SBI Builder creator. Now, I'm releasing the v3.1 version.

Here it's the change log :

Added :
* ELF support. You can add any kind of Dreamcast binary now.
* Added a new menu in step 6 :
- You can create a new folder here.
- View the current folder in the Windows explorer.
- Bug fix : see below
* MacDreamTool support added. (Copy the SBI comment inside the SBI file, in the ReadMe dir,
with the "<BIN_NAME>_comment.txt" filename).

Fixed :
* If you go back, on the screenshot step, the previous picture wasn't cleaned.
* In step 6 :
- Refresh bug fix, now the files/folders are shown immediatly.
- When you add a new file/folder, the current position in the view was lost (and the folder was closed).

http://sbibuilder.dc-france.com/screenshots/sbibuilder31.gif

Enjoy it.

Download (http://sbibuilder.dc-france.com/index.php?mod=archives&ac=voir&id=63)

SiZiOUS

adriano_linux
January 29th, 2005, 22:37
tha is hard yes or no?????????? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

SiZiOUS
January 30th, 2005, 21:38
huh ?

Christuserloeser
February 1st, 2005, 14:54
Great to see a new update! :) Great new features too 8)

curt_grymala
February 1st, 2005, 21:23
huh ?

I was wondering the same thing, SiZiOUS. I think he may be asking if it's difficult to use SBI Builder.

If that's what you're asking, then the answer is no. It is actually very easy to use SBI Builder.

fackue
February 10th, 2005, 05:22
Good work, as always. SiZ always beats me to creating programs I want to create also. So good work! ;)

SiZiOUS
February 10th, 2005, 20:40
Thanks you. :)

Now my new challenge is to devellop my apps on Unix too (with the Unix Delphi version, called Kylix).

Christuserloeser
February 14th, 2005, 20:36
Maybe SBI Builder should merge with SBInducer at some point - They both have become the apps I'm using most :)

ron
February 14th, 2005, 21:03
great TOOL

curt_grymala
February 14th, 2005, 22:38
Maybe SBI Builder should merge with SBInducer at some point - They both have become the apps I'm using most :)

That would be awesome, but it would be incredibly difficult, since the two apps are written in fairly different languages.

SiZiOUS
February 14th, 2005, 23:56
hat would be awesome, but it would be incredibly difficult, since the two apps are written in fairly different languages.
You right.

Anyway, what's the SBInducer language ? anyone knows ?

curt_grymala
February 15th, 2005, 01:14
SBInducer is written in BCX. BCX is an offshoot of BASIC, which is then translated into C before being compiled.

SiZiOUS
February 15th, 2005, 14:23
BCX ? Ah i remember i made a program for you to print a bitmap ... that's it ?

curt_grymala
February 15th, 2005, 15:09
Yup. That's it.

huskie
October 10th, 2005, 14:54
Edit.

huskie
October 10th, 2005, 14:55
Does someone have tried to make a .sbi file from planet webrowser 3 and burn with selfinducer 4? It works? When i tried to do this, i got a error in extraction on Selfinducer. Can someone help me to do this? Also, Bleemcast fails to extract to. Perhaps im doing something wrong.

curt_grymala
October 18th, 2005, 23:36
Does someone have tried to make a .sbi file from planet webrowser 3 and burn with selfinducer 4? It works? When i tried to do this, i got a error in extraction on Selfinducer. Can someone help me to do this? Also, Bleemcast fails to extract to. Perhaps im doing something wrong.

I can tell you exactly what you're doing wrong:

You are trying to create SBI files out of illegal content. Neither of those items were written with KOS, and therefore cannot be booted with DreamInducer. In addition, discussion of those items is strictly prohibited within these forums. Please read the forum rules before posting again.

huskie
October 19th, 2005, 03:51
I can tell you exactly what you're doing wrong:

You are trying to create SBI files out of illegal content. Neither of those items were written with KOS, and therefore cannot be booted with DreamInducer. In addition, discussion of those items is strictly prohibited within these forums. Please read the forum rules before posting again.

Plz forgive me, it wasnt my intention. I really cant imagine that planet wb 3 is a illegal content when the subject is selfinducer. Wont happening again.

PaPa_Smerf
December 22nd, 2005, 04:21
Hey, i'm just starting out with burning these CD's... i just recently installed SBI builder 3.1, but it crashes when i first try to run it after the install. Has this happend to anyone else?

SiZiOUS
December 31st, 2005, 22:48
Can you write what's happen when the application crashs (Error message...) ? Thanks.