Zion
November 7th, 2006, 13:49
That is brilliant :p

MikeDX
November 7th, 2006, 14:02
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n274/M13KDX/88712670_a2e1ee3d4a.jpg

Kramer
November 7th, 2006, 14:23
hmmm that wasnt funny at all, all it does is prove that skinny blonde chicks are good for only one thing.

Malksta
November 7th, 2006, 16:38
lol.. even though i saw it before.

MikeDX
November 7th, 2006, 16:39
Don't laugh at the reposts :p

Rocksil
November 7th, 2006, 17:10
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n274/M13KDX/88712670_a2e1ee3d4a.jpg

HAHHAHAHAH

also i have seen dat video it b4

King of Fire
November 7th, 2006, 17:38
lol ps3 is better in my opinion though:cool:

Malksta
November 7th, 2006, 18:04
lol ps3 is better in my opinion though:cool:

but.. Wii is cheaper :)

Also.. (you may wanna tone down ur sig)

JKKDARK
November 7th, 2006, 19:22
really horrible

YourStillWithMe
December 4th, 2006, 04:40
king of fire is the only smart person here. Regardless of what the Wii offers (old gaming) the ps3 in the future will allow that and much more a 60gb harddrive with it possible to upgrade to a 750GB harddrive? haha bitch please the ps3 is much more powerful then the Wii and friggin X360 put together think about it. . . . it is true. Who cares about the rumble? You need a rumble to enjoy a friggin video game? Who cares about the interactive controller, hit the gym!!! I dont even need a Wii my friends getting one so i'll just trade with him if i feel the urge to play zelda

Kramer
December 4th, 2006, 05:10
king of fire is the only smart person here. Regardless of what the Wii offers (old gaming) the ps3 in the future will allow that and much more a 60gb harddrive with it possible to upgrade to a 750GB harddrive? haha bitch please the ps3 is much more powerful then the Wii and friggin X360 put together think about it. . . . it is true. Who cares about the rumble? You need a rumble to enjoy a friggin video game? Who cares about the interactive controller, hit the gym!!! I dont even need a Wii my friends getting one so i'll just trade with him if i feel the urge to play zelda

What does a 750gb harddrive got to do with good games?

Your such a fanboy.
You dug up an old thread to diss the Wii and you failed at dissing it because of this

I dont even need a Wii my friends getting one so i'll just trade with him if i feel the urge to play zelda
So if your friend didnt have one you would get one?
Power doesnt mean the best console and good games that's just fanboy talk.
For rumble I've heard it's greatly missed in FPS so yeah PS3 = shit FPS
And the interactive control has nothing to do with losing weight it's about having fun.

acn010
December 4th, 2006, 05:24
funny, yet so wrong, lol.
the blonde girl is hot, and yet little small boobs

VampDude
December 4th, 2006, 16:44
blonde one blonde one blonde one...

...I saw this vid back in october on googlevideo! lol

YourStillWithMe
December 5th, 2006, 17:03
Kramer-Yeah I'm a fanboy of Sony hmmm

I own a NES and own more games then you do over 200 games and still collecting.

I have had a SNES for years and still cherish oldies such as Street Fighter, Star Fox, Turtles In Time, Double Dragon IV, and many others.

I've had up to 6 gameboys between my brother and i original, gameboy pocket clear, purple GBC, two gameboy advances and a DS.

I also have an n64 which such titles as Killer Instinct Gold, Perfect Dark, Mario 64, Mario Kart, Warzone, and Smash for example.

I HAD a gamecube but then realized it sucked and sold it because the only good game was smash bros

Did you ever have a A Track Mat for NES? A Powerglove? Might have, but i doubt it.

So i'm a sony fanboy? Don't assume things and don't judge people too quickly because i loved nintendo up until the gamecube they went to a younger gen and its pathetic Nintendo cant keep up so they aim at a younger audience, we all know that to be true. AND the only reason wiis have sold is one huge reason ZELDA!!!! Take away Zelda and those sales would definitely be significantly smaller.

PS3 will emulate these in the future and mark my words it will happen

NES (already possible)
SNES (Already possible)
gameboy and GBC-GBA
Xbox
Gamecube
Gamegear
Sega Saturn
Sega CD
MAME
Atari (s)
Xbox360 (Maybe)

With that said go play the Wii because

A-You cant afford it along with most Wii users

B-You dont know how to use Linux operating systems

The Wiis advantages over the PS3-----

its smaller and looks better
it can get the weather (ok; the ps3 can do that on the internet, so basically its not an advantage.)
Its much more user interactive than the ps3's controller
the golf game that comes with it is sick!

Have you played the Wii??? Do you realize how much of your life is going to be dedicated to it to get used to it?

Nintendo NEEDS to win this battle because nintendo doesnt do anything besides make video games.

Sony makes cameras, tvs, computers, and other household items that im sure YOU have in your very own home. Don't diss Sony because you use there products as much as i do. Even if the Wiis sales DOUBLE the ps3 will still do better because there normal model (20GB) is 500 while the wiis is $250. Also note that not all models are 20GB and most people ahve the 60GB factor that in there

I'm sick of people also complaining about how for the psp to play ps1 games ya need the 60GB model for the ps3 why wouldnt you have the 60GB anyway? if i had my 20 i'd be done witht hatin 10 mins easy. . .i have way too much media around my house to put on it. The psp and ps3 WERe amde for eachother its sick controlling hte XMB userface on the ps3 with the psp, running ps1 games, and just loving using it as a usb drive ps3=the shit not shit

thaforgottenone
December 25th, 2006, 10:45
Kramer-Yeah I'm a fanboy of Sony hmmm

I own a NES and own more games then you do over 200 games and still collecting.

I have had a SNES for years and still cherish oldies such as Street Fighter, Star Fox, Turtles In Time, Double Dragon IV, and many others.

I've had up to 6 gameboys between my brother and i original, gameboy pocket clear, purple GBC, two gameboy advances and a DS.

I also have an n64 which such titles as Killer Instinct Gold, Perfect Dark, Mario 64, Mario Kart, Warzone, and Smash for example.

I HAD a gamecube but then realized it sucked and sold it because the only good game was smash bros

Did you ever have a A Track Mat for NES? A Powerglove? Might have, but i doubt it.

So i'm a sony fanboy? Don't assume things and don't judge people too quickly because i loved nintendo up until the gamecube they went to a younger gen and its pathetic Nintendo cant keep up so they aim at a younger audience, we all know that to be true. AND the only reason wiis have sold is one huge reason ZELDA!!!! Take away Zelda and those sales would definitely be significantly smaller.

PS3 will emulate these in the future and mark my words it will happen

NES (already possible)
SNES (Already possible)
gameboy and GBC-GBA
Xbox
Gamecube
Gamegear
Sega Saturn
Sega CD
MAME
Atari (s)
Xbox360 (Maybe)

With that said go play the Wii because

A-You cant afford it along with most Wii users

B-You dont know how to use Linux operating systems

The Wiis advantages over the PS3-----

its smaller and looks better
it can get the weather (ok; the ps3 can do that on the internet, so basically its not an advantage.)
Its much more user interactive than the ps3's controller
the golf game that comes with it is sick!

Have you played the Wii??? Do you realize how much of your life is going to be dedicated to it to get used to it?

Nintendo NEEDS to win this battle because nintendo doesnt do anything besides make video games.

Sony makes cameras, tvs, computers, and other household items that im sure YOU have in your very own home. Don't diss Sony because you use there products as much as i do. Even if the Wiis sales DOUBLE the ps3 will still do better because there normal model (20GB) is 500 while the wiis is $250. Also note that not all models are 20GB and most people ahve the 60GB factor that in there

I'm sick of people also complaining about how for the psp to play ps1 games ya need the 60GB model for the ps3 why wouldnt you have the 60GB anyway? if i had my 20 i'd be done witht hatin 10 mins easy. . .i have way too much media around my house to put on it. The psp and ps3 WERe amde for eachother its sick controlling hte XMB userface on the ps3 with the psp, running ps1 games, and just loving using it as a usb drive ps3=the shit not shit

you have made some goood points and i do see some of them and believe some of them... mostly the fact of Nintendo aiming at the younger audience. i own a PS3(60gig-err) and mann it kicks butt... but im also thinking bout getting a Wii because like u said ZELDA and kinda for REDSTEEL... but i still love the old scool games, maybe thats why im thinking of Wii. Man i jusst think im a FAN of GAMES, not taking sides of a BRAND NAME :D

Hobobo
January 5th, 2007, 23:50
lol! I saw this on G4 TV a while ago but it's still funny xD

Was this a real commercial btw o.o

Shrygue
January 5th, 2007, 23:55
That video clip is just plain crazy. Not all that funny.