PDA

View Full Version : Killzone Liberation Released

wraggster
November 3rd, 2006, 07:40
New at Play Asia:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.63783.002.jpg

In Killzone: Liberation, two months after the events of Killzone, most of southern Vekta is still under Helghast control The rules of war have been cast aside with the Helghast General, Metrac, employing brutal measures in order to seize the initiative and strengthen his position further. Returning as Templar, players will be sent on a mission to undertake a covert operation to save hostages captured by Metrac, while ISA troops continue the fight for liberty.

Price: US$ 39.90 (~21.12 GBP)

More Info --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1d7r.html

Sadly No Shipping to Europe

benn
November 3rd, 2006, 12:17
great game. highly recommended.
i have played it to death over the last 2 weeks. and i live in europe! haha gotta love the internet as a way to get back at $ony :)

Kramer
November 3rd, 2006, 12:19
great game. highly recommended.
i have played it to death over the last 2 weeks. and i live in europe! haha gotta love the internet as a way to get back at $ony :)

In a way it get's back a sony but you pretty much rape the developers of the game and everyone else that helped make it which arent sony.

benn
November 3rd, 2006, 15:01
i think that you are assuming the wrong thng. i meant i bought it over the internet from a supplier who was not bothered about sending to UK.

there are still loads of importers out there who will happily ship. why wait (and pay twice the price for the official UK version).

Kramer
November 3rd, 2006, 15:07
lol it sure sounded like you downloaded it.

haha gotta love the internet as a way to get back at $ony

samthegreat68
November 4th, 2006, 05:51
yeah i thought the same thing. it looks nice
i might pick it up.

Gingerfatbloke
December 3rd, 2006, 18:20
Just joined as yesterday I ordered myself a PSP...Been a Playstation fan since the MK1 so its great to have found this site :thumbup: . I ordered Killzone: Liberation at the same time so I'm looking forward to getting it now.

Great site :thumbup:

Camelot
December 3rd, 2006, 18:46
Just joined as yesterday I ordered myself a PSP...Been a Playstation fan since the MK1 so its great to have found this site :thumbup: . I ordered Killzone: Liberation at the same time so I'm looking forward to getting it now.

Great site :thumbup:

welcome to our site, but please try not to dig up out-of-date posts...

Gingerfatbloke
December 3rd, 2006, 18:49
welcome to our site, but please try not to dig up out-of-date posts...

Sorry..............why is this an out of date post ??? Do you mean Thread??

If so I still don't get what your on about ???? :confused: