PDA

View Full Version : MHF name change

MHF
November 3rd, 2006, 20:49
OK, listen I have been on many boards and all anyone has done is flame me and tell me to F off and it is starting to get annoying, so if that is what you want to do then please don't post! :mad:

Now I have downloaded the save from GameFaqs called krispin, because after 1000+ hours on MH I really didn't have the patience. Now I have 2.82 [so I can't use devhook or anything] I was scared about using it. So if anyone has CW Cheat or Cheat Master and can somehow take my save and change the name tell me in this thread and tell me how to give it to you. Aslo other people have told me to use a Hex-Editor, and I downloaded a free one which was confusing and I couldn't figure it out, so maybe an easy one to understand and it's free if you think thast would work. Thank You.
:)
MHF

Edit: Hex editors don't work, it's encoded.:(
Edit2: I use a US version.

Accordion
November 3rd, 2006, 21:16
the game is only good if you put the time in, otherwise there is no point, as the story is non existant, but the progression from unclothed wimp to warrior is what the game is about....

so no cheating...

MHF
November 3rd, 2006, 21:37
This what I meant, I am just doing some fun stuff with that name, and after all that on Mh...Freedom wasn't just that much fun...

MHF
November 4th, 2006, 14:04
Bump.

MHF
November 4th, 2006, 19:00
Bump.
Again.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 19:06
How dare u think of diiling the scred game of monster hunter, I am apoled!!!!!!!

Accordion
November 4th, 2006, 19:25
no double [triple] posting

NAUGHTY CHEAT, think, ive even advertised your thread in one of mine, so if you dont get an answer...its because no one knows....

its just a name anywho, so quit whining and play for real

splodger15
November 4th, 2006, 21:20
Why triple psot

MHF
November 5th, 2006, 00:15
I triple posted because I was getting no views, so when it went down to middle page I poped it back up, sorry if that was wrong. But I have seen people making cheats on these devices and was just wondering if if could get a name change. That is all I wanted to know.:o