PDA

View Full Version : Emulators feel sluggish

needo
November 3rd, 2006, 23:35
I got my 1.5 in today. I have upgraded it to 2.71 SE-B''. I have installed NesterJ, SNES9X and DGEN. However the emulators feel sluggish. And by sluggish I mean the controls seem to have a bit of lag. Has any one else experienced this and how can it be fixed?

Zepo
November 3rd, 2006, 23:52
You should not hav upgraded, but used the 1,5 custom filmware and devhook.
Bad choice.
I would suggest downgrading and that would fix the problem =]

chrono75
November 3rd, 2006, 23:54
okay man, since nobody around here answers questions cause most of the ppl here are retards, here is something that may help you out...
First off, I once had 2.7 as well, and when I ran SNES TYL the controls were sluggish just like yours which really sucked since Im a bastrd for wanting perfect framerates with the higest quality. First, this is going to hurt but your're going to have to DOWNGRADE. Go get the full 2.7 to 1.5 DOWNGRADER somewhere, I forget what it's called. Next, before you clear off ur mem stick, copy ALL of the files somewhere to your computer. Next, If you downgraded successfully thats awesome cause a 1.5 PSP runs SNES reasonably better than any version higher. If you want to play commercial games, go find the Full Dev Hook that is around 20MB and that is very easy to use. This should take care of ur EMU problems... Hopefully because it really helped mine. And oh yes, Gameboy Advance Emu is awesome too and I believe it is VERY close to SNES cept SNES is just plain classic.
Go for it if u want man and if not, deal with the crappy lag that can be fixxed.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 02:28
No0o0o dont downade id sugest goin to 2.71 SE - A
i never upgraded to 2.71 SE - B and i have no problems whith anything...but it depends if u play a lot of umd game's... Cause some dont work on 2.71 SE - A...... i say go to that and ur good..... also did u try changeing the setting's to 333mhz.... That it self should help..

M!ckeY
November 4th, 2006, 03:31
He's already in 2.71 SE read his post carefully. >.>

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 03:33
I know that i said got to 2.71 SE - A not 2.71 SE - B with he is at.... Read my posts carfully.... DUH

NoQuarter
November 4th, 2006, 03:43
LAG?
That's worriesome,I was thinking of upgrading.I certainly don't want to lose any frames per second for a web browser I rarely use!

tuta
November 4th, 2006, 03:48
okay man, since nobody around here answers questions cause most of the ppl here are retards, here is something that may help you out...
First off, I once had 2.7 as well, and when I ran SNES TYL the controls were sluggish just like yours which really sucked since Im a bastrd for wanting perfect framerates with the higest quality. First, this is going to hurt but your're going to have to DOWNGRADE. Go get the full 2.7 to 1.5 DOWNGRADER somewhere, I forget what it's called. Next, before you clear off ur mem stick, copy ALL of the files somewhere to your computer. Next, If you downgraded successfully thats awesome cause a 1.5 PSP runs SNES reasonably better than any version higher. If you want to play commercial games, go find the Full Dev Hook that is around 20MB and that is very easy to use. This should take care of ur EMU problems... Hopefully because it really helped mine. And oh yes, Gameboy Advance Emu is awesome too and I believe it is VERY close to SNES cept SNES is just plain classic.
Go for it if u want man and if not, deal with the crappy lag that can be fixxed.

what utter rubbish are u spouting here do you understand the fact that he is in 2.71 se-b not genuine 2.71 and youre calling ppl in this forums retard?

I got my 1.5 in today. I have upgraded it to 2.71 SE-B''. I have installed NesterJ, SNES9X and DGEN. However the emulators feel sluggish. And by sluggish I mean the controls seem to have a bit of lag. Has any one else experienced this and how can it be fixed?

one funny thing u got it for a day so how do you know if it lags?

If u ever want to downgrade use recovery mode much easier

thers a thread somwhere in the forums started by apoklepz he said he experienced lagging in cps2 but he managed to fixed it by recovery back to 1.5 then back to se so try it out yourself

splodger15
November 4th, 2006, 10:03
You should downgrade back to 1.5