PDA

View Full Version : !!!!help!!!!

Vendeta
November 3rd, 2006, 23:48
K i just noticed some dead pixles in my psp screen i still have wrrenty but if i return it and get a TA-082 or a 2.8 to 2.81 i will be screwd....lol...... what do i do???:eek:

chrono75
November 4th, 2006, 00:15
My dad got an LCD that had 5 or 6 dead pixels right in the center of the damn screen and it REALLY looked bad when we watched anything even tho the pixels were so small... Man that sucks... I know this is going to be a shitty answer but have you tried turning ur screen brightness down a notch or two so it wont look so contrasting? The reason I say this is cause I have a pretty big scratch on my screen and when I turned the birghtness down a little its not as irritating... that really sucks.

DPyro
November 4th, 2006, 00:27
Try one of those pixel fixer programs...If that doesn't work, try Monkey 64 :D

AvengedSevenfold Fan
November 4th, 2006, 01:19
they will send u back a refurbeshed one with the latest firmware. since it is not new, it might not be a ta-082. its luck of the draw.

kando
November 4th, 2006, 01:20
none of the pixel fixing programs worked for my 2 stuck pixels in the middle left and middle right of my screen :X

but i've learned to deal w/ it :P

you will get a replacement 2.80 most likely non ta-082 but nonetheless a 2.80.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 02:07
Can u send me a pixle fixer ill try it.... I whant to send it bac cause its got lotsa sratcehs but if i do i might get noo homebrew.... ARGGGG ...... I hate this!
I know ebay i can get a new screen and maby a white broken white psp and i can flip the cases yes thats what i will do..... If i had the money

P.S. My warrenty i walk in give them my recite they pick one off the shelves and give it to me and i walk out.....

chrono75
November 4th, 2006, 02:10
Wow that screen changing sounds risky... If you're up to connecting the screen and doing the neccassary things to get it to work properly, go for it man! Just remember that 2 dead pixels is better than all dead pixels!

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 02:14
ITS MORE LIKE 30 DEAD PIXLES!!!!!(srry for caps)
But i dont like newbies tellin me whts wright and wrong! lol

M!ckeY
November 4th, 2006, 03:00
buy a new LCD screen.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 03:01
I aleady said that did u read my erliar post's???

M!ckeY
November 4th, 2006, 03:03
Whoops sorry, i actually did read them...don't know what I was thinking....i opologize.

Vendeta
November 4th, 2006, 03:18
LOL.... funny...... im gonna just leave my screen for now and maby later ill decide....
Ive dicided and i am gonna have to take it bac because it is pissin the hell out of me... and nobody sent me the pixle fixer!!!