PDA

View Full Version : VCS CheatDevice v2.0a

wraggster
November 4th, 2006, 01:55
Edison Carter (http://www.cheatdevice.com/gta/) has updated his excellent Cheat Device for the game GTA Vice City Stories.

Heres the release info:

You need to run VCS through DevHook to use this. You can install the PRX by running the installer, or read the instructions in readme.txt if you prefer to do it by hand.

IMPORTANT NOTE: After installing, wait at least 30 seconds before turning off USB or pulling out your memory stick. The PC caches your changes and doesn't write them out until a while later. If your memory card gets corrupt, use chkdsk /f X:

I advise against saving your game after using cheats. Please note that when you spawn vehicles, you are using a game cheat that will lower your criminal rating!

Version History:

2.0a
Teleport - With 25 locations so far and more to come. I'm not through all the missions yet so it's still sketchy on the east island.

I was getting tired of all the driving back and forth to pick up missions. (sheesh, why can't these people live closer to where they work)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Vega
November 4th, 2006, 02:01
Great stuff... this will do for some fun times when not trying to complete the game :D

Yeah I used a cheat and my rating went down to "cheating rat" :( lol . . . ah well.

Great release.

drew4237
November 4th, 2006, 03:55
Awe that sucks that it says that you cheated but i will just not save if it ever says that.
I am considering getting the game but i dont play gtalcs anymore. I only play it with cheat device casue otherwise it is just boring cause i beat it 100% and there is no objective and i need one to keep playing a game

Destroyer699
November 4th, 2006, 04:51
Fun to turn on invincibility and get a six star rating and blow the crap out of cops and such, even if you beat the game. I am digging the molotov cocktail.

mnuhaily22
November 4th, 2006, 05:34
I already posted that here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41305) a long time ago, you should have just put mine up and not taken the credit for finding that.

dalton
February 22nd, 2007, 23:44
Im haven the worst of time trying to get devhook to run vcs cheat device. Can anyone tell me wy it isnt working could you give me a list of problems and tell how to solve them. I try to run the emulationon devhook to get it going and it never works so could you give some helpfull tips.

red_sox32
February 24th, 2007, 18:55
Do you think he'll make one that dosn't run through devhook?

Triv1um
February 24th, 2007, 19:13
Do you think he'll make one that dosn't run through devhook?
we can hope so, I hate devhook.

Buddy4point0
February 25th, 2007, 00:39
yea me too i hate devhook with a passion

Cloudhunter
February 25th, 2007, 00:49
Why do you hate devhook... If it wasn't for devhook, custom firmware probably wouldn't exist, and the homebrew scene would probably be dead, due to people updating...

Cloudy

Buddy4point0
February 25th, 2007, 05:46
i love what it does i hate how hard it is to use

red_sox32
February 25th, 2007, 20:44
yea i see no point to use devhook when im on 3.03 oe-c i wanna use the cheat device but its not worth it if it's only compatible with devhook.