PDA

View Full Version : Very weird problem with DC movie player, heeeelllp

pjaguilar
July 16th, 2004, 10:27
Hi folks, i'm having a really strange problem.

I burned via Self boot inducer v4 a bunch of apps.. (ie: to-11, dcplaya, etc. etc.)

All of them work fine, but DC movie player (i burned the two test versions), doesn't work at all... one of them even resets the SEGA..... :D (felt like a PC with Windows 95, hee heee)...

Jokes aside, i want to try this cool app, what can i do?

(i burned it also with Nero and Discjuggler, i wasted 3 CD's, and never got beyond the presentation screen: the blue SEGA, Kallistios, etc.)

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Long live the Dreamcast!!! ::)

MagnaVegetto
July 17th, 2004, 05:26
Is the sound of the Dc Movie player supposed to be out of sync(audio) or is there a limit to how much you should encode it to?

Eric
July 17th, 2004, 05:35
its supposed to be out of sync cause its still in its beta i think someone made a suggestion to make sure it stays in sync i can't remember also again i am sure one of the ops will pass along the info anyways all i can say is encode your videos in mpeg 1 also 1 channel for sound and mono that may help out

Ian_micheal
September 17th, 2004, 02:53
No synic in the code of the pc version that was ported. hence no synic in the dc version. the Lib it was based off only stays in synic by chance or if it's running 100% speed all the time. When it's not you get synic problems since there is no code to correct this.