PDA

View Full Version : PSP Repair

bm4n
November 4th, 2006, 19:44
Hello all,

The kid who I bought my psp from messed around but lied about it...when I went to put a new faceplate on the buttons feel like crap and the joystick is on and off (if ever on). I was wondering if anybody here would mind installing my faceplate (omgosh i sound like a nub...) and getting my buttons feeling hawt and replacing any missing screws...I would definitely be willing to pay and will require good feedback in some type of trade forum. Plz post all offers here, thanks!!

mesosade
November 4th, 2006, 19:59
THAT'S VERY RISKY may i suggest if you can still use the warranty (if you have any)

bm4n
November 4th, 2006, 22:12
Oh its very much out of warranty...the nimrod who sold it to me even took the warranty sticker, k'niving little jerk...I've done this kind of thing before (as the repairer, xboxes) and its usually not risky if the person has feedback somewhere, for instance i have some at pbnation, ebay, the kingman forums, and notebookforums.com.

S34MU5
November 6th, 2006, 12:06
I can fix it, take some photo andd show me, i have ebay feedback, dunno what you really mean by that, but i can show you photos of my PSP and i have taken it apart many times, fully.
Where about are you based?