PDA

View Full Version : SE-B Homebrew

AtariFreek
November 4th, 2006, 23:50
Hey, I Cant Get The Homebrew To Show Up On SE-B.. ANY HELP??? I'm Trying To Get Revision Be Update 3, But When I Put It In The GAME150 Folder It Says No Games....I Already Have Rev. B But I Wanna Play VCS!

V3N0M
November 5th, 2006, 00:01
Well you can just put all of your homebrew in the "GAME" folder or go into recovery mode and from there go into "configuration ->". From there choose which folder you want it to recognize homebrew in. Then click 1.5 kernel or 2.71. Clicking 1.5 kernel will allow you to put all of your homebrew in the "GAME" folder. Clicking 2.71 you will need to put all of your homebrew in the "GAME150" folder.

Cloudhunter
November 5th, 2006, 01:30
Hey, I Cant Get The Homebrew To Show Up On SE-B.. ANY HELP??? I'm Trying To Get Revision Be Update 3, But When I Put It In The GAME150 Folder It Says No Games....I Already Have Rev. B But I Wanna Play VCS!

Also... Make sure you have a GAME folder and an ISO folder, as it's needed for operation.

Cloudy

AtariFreek
November 5th, 2006, 02:01
Thanks About The ISO Folder, I Fixed My Problem! Before Everytime I Tried To Open Gam/Memory Stick, It FROZE.

kando
November 5th, 2006, 03:54
if you update to SE-B' and SE-B'' many issues are fixed, including that iso folder issue.

http://dax.lan.st