PDA

View Full Version : Stella DC

peens
November 5th, 2006, 06:56
Does anyone have a working image of this emu? that is willing to upload it to me? i have tried to make one myself with the plain files but failed. also does anyone know if it offers disc support? i think i read somewhere that it does.
would anyone be willing to help me with this or could you point me in the direction of help? or a better atari emu? thanks.

fackue
November 5th, 2006, 20:32
http://www.consolevision.com/?Dreamcast:Emulators:Atari_2600

peens
November 11th, 2006, 16:32
thanks

fackue
November 11th, 2006, 21:08
You're welcome.

peens
November 14th, 2006, 02:59
i always screw up when it comes to buring i have tried several times and read a few different tutorials, know any especailly good ones that are really in depth?

fackue
November 14th, 2006, 04:24
Create a folder named StellaDC, make sure you put 1ST_READ.BIN (and if the program's archive comes with an IP.BIN stick in there too). Put any folders the archive has there (I think StellaDC has a folder with a ton of files, I'm pretty sure it's a required folder, so don't leave it out or delete any files inside it). The readmes aren't required but if you want, you can put them in the StellaDC folder you created too. Put your games in the folder set by StellaDC - check the readmes. Use a rom list creator is you'd like, then use BootDreams to burn.

peens
November 14th, 2006, 09:34
thanks a lot, i'll try that out

peens
November 14th, 2006, 11:15
oh excellent it worked. thanks a lot!

would you say that this method is used for buring most bootable discs?

fackue
November 14th, 2006, 23:22
Yep.