PDA

View Full Version : need help with neogeo emulator

dante_itachi10
November 5th, 2006, 21:56
hi guys im a newb in this so i would appreciate some help i have all the files needed i just cant seem to get the roms to work i noticed in some threads that the rom is supposed to contain iso and mp3 files when zipped only when i unzipp it i get files with the extension rom am i supposed to process it with another program or is the rom that i downloaded is of a different kind ? by the way the game is rage of the dragons plz help and thnx in advance

Basil Zero
November 5th, 2006, 22:01
Neo Geo's game formats are ISOs?

oh i guess, i'm having a similar problem.

or it could be because we're missing files.

tuta
November 6th, 2006, 01:57
Are u using neocdz or mvspsp?

If its mvspsp u need to cache roms and get mame rom sets not the neogeo rom sets.Names of zips must be the same too.

If its neocdz just mount ur iso.Browse cd contents copy everthing and zip into gamename.zip it will launch without mp3

dante_itachi10
November 6th, 2006, 08:47
thnx 4 the reply man i figuered it out yesterday im using mvspsp and it works great now appreciate ur help :)

Baboon
November 6th, 2006, 08:49
If its neocdz just mount ur iso.Browse cd contents copy everthing and zip into gamename.zip it will launch without mp3

All of the MP3s do work...

Create a folder within the game folder that your trying to play and copy in all the mp3's (ie: ARTOFFIGHTING98/neocd.mp3(Folder with all of the MP3 files). :D