PDA

View Full Version : DC Playa with BBA Support Coming soon

DCEmu_Newsposter
July 29th, 2004, 10:13
News from the sourceforge site:[br][br] I am currently preparing a new version of dcplaya with BBA support. It can stream audio already with shoutcast.[br][br]Expect a beta release in few days.[br][br]Vincent Penne [br][br]Heres the Link (http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=978023&forum_id=211453)

Eric
July 29th, 2004, 19:54
I think thats very interesting but i only have dial up so i cant use it and i wish i could :(

curt_grymala
July 30th, 2004, 08:01
Oooh. I wonder if that means there will be any other new improvements. DCPlaya is my favorite multimedia app for the DC. I would love to see some other new improvements, and I would love to see a little more info on programming plug-ins for it.

Eric
July 30th, 2004, 08:10
Yeah thats another thing i want to know about the plugins. When i was using it i was like what the hell. Anyways i love the application cause the sound coming out of it is great its kinda like my pioneer dvd player. Seems to add a little more into it also with my spatial sound it sounds beautiful.

I would also like to tell people spatial sound is surround sound through 2 speakers now people dont think it works. Not great anyways WRONG well try it for yourself but dont move your speakers diagonal you have to them facing you and do some good measurements.

I will also tell you canadians if you want even better spatial sound Nuance will do that go test it out at stores in Alberta or World Sound and Vision in Missauga Square One and if you buy them test it with DCPlaya and you will love your new experience.

Sorry but i had to put this in you can do it with reqular speakers aswell Nuance does it better.

Eric

WHurricane16
July 31st, 2004, 20:47
/me does a happy dance.

Eric
July 31st, 2004, 22:09
I also want to say it works with DC games aswell it puts you in a whole nother world of gaming.

ron
August 3rd, 2004, 11:39
wonderful IDEA, keep getting better DCPLAYA. Thx