PDA

View Full Version : I f**kup my 2.71seb"

tuta
November 6th, 2006, 03:33
damn just damn pissed of I dun have a brick but I am so damned pissed off I cant load mp3s in xmb

Damnit everythin was fine I played with umfR2 brick recovered now I am back on 2.71seb" and wtf I cant play mp3 in xmb not only this I cant even zoom in on my pics in photo

And WTF I recover to 1.5 everything is fine and then I go back to se-b" I cant play mp3 and zoom in on my pics

WTF:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone can give me suggestions

PS:I recover to 1.5 and up to seb" 4 times in a row now and it cant seem to fix it

I am using chaoszero's seb" full installation

Tetris999
November 6th, 2006, 03:36
that is, very screwed up

problem with ure mp3s?

tuta
November 6th, 2006, 03:40
nope tried with my other mem stick formated add fresh new mp3's, new pics and still the same so pissed off I am tryin to up to SE-A now rather than direct se-b
will post my results

tuta
November 6th, 2006, 03:48
Sry for double post I have fixed my PSP
LOL I started the thread and fixed it myself

Now everythin is workin fine Thank GOD So happy now I am back the golden firmware

But I have another question I recovered my psp but in my recovery folder theres 2 additional files
lflash_fatfmt.prx and ipl_update.prx what is this?

Is this the one causing my corruption?

kando
November 6th, 2006, 04:03
those 2 prx's are used to change the psp's version to like 0.01 so you can run any update eboot and install any firmware....they are used in recovery mode, with dark_alex's recovery program. i wouldnt touch those :) and if u do, read the readme to find out how they work!

tuta
November 6th, 2006, 04:08
I see but one thing thats puzzling me is that when I got nervous coz of my problems I formatted my stick put all new recovery file and the thing is those 2 file werent there before I recovered 2.71se-B" now after I my psp back to normal I saw those 2 files in recovery....

Shud I keep them in my recovery or delete the whole folder and place in a new recovery?

Tetris999
November 6th, 2006, 05:53
if they arent taking your space up keep em

kando
November 6th, 2006, 06:08
i would wipe it and just put in the recovery fresh from a se-b'' download off http://dax.lan.st :)