PDA

View Full Version : 2.71 SE-B'' Brightness Mod

mcshortcut
November 6th, 2006, 12:48
Can someone make a patch for 2.71 SE-B'' that allows the 4th Brightness (The one that you can just enable when the Power-cord is plugged in) Level or maybe a 5th (even Brighter than the 4th) to be enabled on the go (when AC-Cord is not plugged in)???? This would be great, cause outside when its sunny you cant see really good whats going on on the LCD (3rd Brightness level)....

kando
November 6th, 2006, 17:20
i wish someone could make that too, but a little birdie tells me ahman has that nailed in his beta releases of irshell, and another birdie tells me that a new version is coming soon...

changes in beta 8...

- Allow the use of the 4th brightness setting (maximum) on the LCD. Normally, you can only set the 4th brightness when connected to a power adapter. This new version allows you to activate the 4th brightness anytime by pressing "Left Trigger + Brightness". The setting will also carry over to Devhook firmware emulation when iR Shell is active. To return to normal brightness, press "Brightness" button.

I WANT!!!! :P

Accordion
November 6th, 2006, 18:04
no real point, brightness wont help glare, you need to shade the psp

Shrygue
November 6th, 2006, 18:07
A brightness mod sounds great, the screen shoud be brighter by a few more levels. Just have to make sure an extremely high setting doesn't burn out the backlight.

mcshortcut
November 7th, 2006, 00:12
Does someone know the E-Mail Adress of Dark Alex or his Favorite Forums? I want to ask him if he can include this Feature in 271 SE-C... Please..

kando
November 7th, 2006, 05:13
he usually posts on maxconsole forums...

though if u dont have a prx to give him or the code to make that happen i dunno how he'll do that...

M!ckeY
November 7th, 2006, 05:29
You have a very informative birdy Mr. Kando....i bet it will sell for a high price..heh heh.

I can't wait to try out the new IrShell. :)

kando
November 7th, 2006, 06:23
hehe my birdies are open source if u know where to look...;p

jak66
November 7th, 2006, 08:58
tweet tweet
it not hard to find the news if you happen to be on his forums at the time he posts the news lol