PDA

View Full Version : Lumines II US Version

wraggster
November 6th, 2006, 18:49
New Commercial Game release for the PSP, heres the full details:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.71118.001.jpg

Price: US$ 39.90 (~21.19 GBP)

http://image1.play-asia.com/640/PA.71118.002.jpg

Lumines II for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system is the highly anticipated sequel to the extremely addictive puzzle-based video game, Lumines. Take control of squares made of four smaller block pieces that are dropped into the playing field one at a time to form same-color rectangles. The vertical "timeline" sweeps across the playing field from left to right and wipes the same-color rectangles from the playing field. Unmatched blocks pile up, and the game ends when the pile gets to the top of the playing screen. Features mind-blowing graphics and some of the hottest artists from today including Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani, The Chemical Brothers, Beck, Hoobastank, and much more!

More info /buy here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1ivi.html

Sadly Play Asia dont ship PSP Games to Europe

Shrygue
November 6th, 2006, 18:55
Let's see when a UK release comes out...

S34MU5
November 6th, 2006, 19:35
PWNAGE!
cant wait for it here in the UK

groovemaster303
November 6th, 2006, 19:47
Cracking game with lots of style well worth anyones money.

kando
November 6th, 2006, 19:48
just buy it off of ebay if u want it that bad =p

nobody gonna sue ebay...

Veskgar
November 6th, 2006, 19:50
I'm very curious as to how this game compares with the original. Is this a full on sequal or just an "update" like Ridge Racers 2 was?

If anyone can share any hands-on impressions of this game it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Vega
November 6th, 2006, 20:47
Well.. it cant be that much new.. same concept with new visuals and music. Still... I love the original... and I'll most certainly be anticipating a UK Release

S34MU5
November 6th, 2006, 21:23
kando lol

ebay takes to long. grr paypal

slayer2psp
November 6th, 2006, 22:40
i like it better then the first one a lot more skins and music very cool game its fimware 2.71

dondonkat
November 6th, 2006, 22:44
Is there anything else new other than music and skins???

groovemaster303
November 7th, 2006, 14:01
Its very much like the first although lots of new skins and music although lots of music does return from Lumines one.
the main game has three classes to choose from each having different skins.
once unlocked you can use skin edit mode to play them in the order you want.

not much else to say although some of the music is superb.
stroll around the world is odd, mental and crazy but catchy all at the same time.

The sequencer is a nice addition if not great it allows you to create simple drum patterns and synth sounds not bad for messing with for 5 mins.

oh and a minor additon for those who have not played it yet a demo of every extra extend is included which is well worth trying

geise69
November 7th, 2006, 19:25
Yeah the new one is better than I thought it was going to be. There is some music that really ruins the experience though. I was in a zen like state finally playing good, then BAM! The next level was Gwen Stefanni's Holla Back. What were they thinking adding that? It totally dropped my score of the game to a 7 out of 10. It really ruins the game for me. The new additions are nice though. If you loved the first and can get passed the Gwen Stefanni crap it's a good (update) to the first.

Vega
November 7th, 2006, 20:39
Gwen Stefani nor the Black Eyed Peas really speak volumes to me.... actually I think they both suck tremendously. However... their music sales say otherwise... lets just hope the artists music sales rub of on this game and hopefully pushes it to more sales.

BTW... I can definitly deal with the Chemical Brothers :D
What track of theirs is included? anyone know?

kando
November 7th, 2006, 20:44
black eyed peas - pump it

thats all i know :)

theres some screaming german song that really gets annoying....