PDA

View Full Version : iRshell v2.2 for SE-B

Briggzy11
November 6th, 2006, 22:19
Well I am unsure if this has been bought up on DCEMU before but I think that this needs to be shared.

This link is yes a link to a working iRshell for users of Dark_Alex's SE-B. I have tested it and can confirm it works. I think the maker of this link (Thanks LrdShaper) has used pbpunpacker on iRshell and NesterJ and simply swapped the SFO of NesterJ with iRshell's SFO. Either way forget the expert talk and download freely :)

I am sorry this is not a link from DCEMU, just the file size is a little too big for DCEMU to handle (57mb uncompressed) however I have included just the iRshell eboot for people to use if they already have iRshell (non-working) installed

The Full iRshell v2.2

http://rapidshare.com/files/2173696/IRShell_v2.2_for_2.71-SE-B.7z

iRshell v2.2 eboot (Rename eboot.txt to eboot.pbp)

If you have downloaded the Full iRshell v2.2 link simply extract all contents to the PSP however move the IRSHELL folder within the GAME folder to the GAME150 folder.
Enjoy everybody :)

kando
November 6th, 2006, 22:25
this is not news. this is a simple fix for an existing program. shouldnt be under submit news...we are patiently expecting a new irshell, and this may make some ppl confused :(

but on the other hand it definatly will help ppl that post every day going HOW DO I GET IRSHELL TO WORK ON DA SE-B!!@!@!!@

:) good intentions! but its not news ;P

Briggzy11
November 6th, 2006, 22:29
ahhh ok Kando my bad there, hope it helps anyway. yeh im waiting for a new iRshell too :)

I hope ahman changes his mind and gets to work on it anyway :)

kando
November 6th, 2006, 22:33
ahman posted on his forums JUST TODAY that he is planning on releasing another public release.

the funny thing is yesterday i made a post on his forum telling how much its killing us inside that he hides all the good stuff from us =p

mebe he listened! who knows. all i know is irshell is the best shell ever. EVER. much love to him :D

Briggzy11
November 6th, 2006, 22:36
yeh I totally agree with you. It definately is one of the most used homebrews despite Devhook. I really only used iRshell for the Gameshare exploit but getting it working on 2.71 SE-B with SOCOM custom mp3's :) amazing I tell thee...

Roll on v2.3 please ahman :)

jak66
November 7th, 2006, 08:57
you know, i had a post of a fixed irshell back when 2.71 SE-A came out

Briggzy11
November 7th, 2006, 12:07
Oh right I didnt know about that. well least people can see this 1 as well :)

Tetris999
November 7th, 2006, 15:05
thanks so much i needed the alarm clock of irshell

blackrave
November 7th, 2006, 15:26
Thanks for this fix. The full package is really big, 50 MB. I think it includes more skins and external apps. I'm looking forward to the Special Edition of iR Shell. Maybe it comes today?