PDA

View Full Version : VMUTool DCEvolution Image Release - Your VM files needed!

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 18th, 2004, 03:09
DCEvolution would like to present you a new unique release to celebrate the release of speud's VMU Tool! But to be able do this, your help is needed: [br][br]It would be nice to have all that VMU files from you, that u'd like to share with the cummunity for a quality ready-to-burn image release over at DCEvolution [br][br]Please give me some notes about what the state of the files is, author/player and whatever other info is needed to know or you'd like to say about your files. I'd like to keep record to include some documentation and complete credits for this project. [br][br]If u are interested to contribute, please send an email to xyz or just reply to this topic :)[br]

Christuserloeser
May 18th, 2004, 05:27
Damn you are fast :)

wraggster
May 18th, 2004, 07:22
right time right place :)

Christuserloeser
May 25th, 2004, 23:33
Okay, Skyhawk prepared an Upload section at DCEvolution (www.dcevolution.netfirms.com)!

No you can upload all your VM files directly! Please leave comments such as author and state!

Chris

curt_grymala
May 26th, 2004, 01:22
Isn't that supposed to be 073 instead of 070? On DCEmulation, it says 073, doesn't it?

speud
May 26th, 2004, 01:27
actually the latest version released is v0.7.0, and that was meant to be this version on dcevo's image.

but i didnt stop working on the tool since then, and i posted screenshots and infos about v0.7.3 which was the current version, so thats why the title changed at dcemu i suppose.

but now the current version is 0.7.4 and will probably change until the next public release, so to me it would be better not to put any version at all :)

Christuserloeser
May 26th, 2004, 02:10
It's a newspost! I won't touch this post til I know exactly why it crashed the news forum last time I've edited a newspost! :P

curt_grymala
May 26th, 2004, 02:35
You should be able to edit the newspost through Coranto with no trouble. If you go to Coranto, and choose "Modify News", it will work just fine. I think the forum crashed last time because, and correct me if I'm wrong, you tried to edit the post within the YaBB forum, instead of editing it through Coranto.

Of course, since Wraggs made the newspost in the first place, he is the only one (AFAIK) that can modify it.

Christuserloeser
May 26th, 2004, 03:51
Yep. Only Wraggster will be able to modify it! Actually I've tried to remove a post within YaBB... BTW: You still own my an email clarifing what u've done to recover the news forum *;)