PDA

View Full Version : Post your Every Extra Extend scores here!!

kando
November 8th, 2006, 09:56
This game can get pretty crazy once u figure out how to maximize each level...i got a screenshot here of a score i owned in, post your high scores here and ill try to maintain a list :)

level 1: none
level 2: kando - 2,698,140 (Difficulty: 1/1) (Grade: S++) (Max Chain: 86)
level 3: none
level 4: none
level 5: none
level 6: kando - 1,950,950 (Difficulty: 2/3) (Grade: S) (Max Chain: 69)
level 7: kando - 1,440,190 (Difficulty: 3/4) (Grade: Here We Go! [Endgame :(]) (Max Chain: 50)
level 8: none
level 9: none

hope to see some good ones =)

kando
November 8th, 2006, 22:17
^^ bump new scores added :)

kando
November 16th, 2006, 03:54
someone post a score! ><

dipswitch
November 16th, 2006, 21:45
I would post a score if I could figure out how to play. I can't get past the first level. I really would like to play but I just don't get it. :confused:

kando
November 16th, 2006, 21:50
I would post a score if I could figure out how to play. I can't get past the first level. I really would like to play but I just don't get it. :confused:

tip #1: get 8 quickens as fast as u can. the more quickens you have, the more guys come out at the same time, the longer their "wingspan" will be, and more green crystals will be available. the thing is once u get 6 quickens, no more pink guys come out.

the trick is, get 5, and kill 3 pink ones before u pick up any of the pink crystals..once there are 3 floating around, pick em all up and u got 8 quickens!

tip #2: the more green crystals you collect in a row before dying/exploding, the higher the bonuses get...the first crystal is 800, second is 1600, third 2400, etc..

the more quickens you have, the more green crystals will be available, as more green enemies will be appearing.

tip #3: kill every mini-boss and collect all of the yellow crystals immediatly - those are time extenders. when your clock hits somewhere between 1 minute and 50 seconds, the beginning part is over and its boss time. so the more yellow crystals u get, the more time u have to rack up points on the floating enemies.

tip #4: you have all the time in the world to time your shots. you want to hit something so that they hit something else, and that hits something else, etc....making the longest chains you can get.

the more chains you get, the more points you get.

tip #5: more points = more lives. the "next extend" on the bottom left of the screen tells u the required points for ur next life.

tip #6: when u have 8 quickens, the bosses are much easier, as more and more enemies will be flying by you and you can easily create monster combos!

tip #7: monster combos on bosses = monster points! i think i got like 128,000 for a 48 hit combo :)

use these tips and rack up the points!!

splodger15
November 16th, 2006, 22:06
seems like you are good at this game Kando

dipswitch
November 16th, 2006, 22:37
tip #4: you have all the time in the world to time your shots. you want to hit something so that they hit something else, and that hits something else, etc....making the longest chains you can get.

the more chains you get, the more points you get.

Thanks for the good tips. However this is the one I don't get. When I'm trying to line up my shot sometimes my dude will self explode and I lose all my quickens. Whats going on there. Sometimes it seems like I've got alot of time to take my shots, somtimes it seems like a couple of seconds.

kando
November 16th, 2006, 23:07
Thanks for the good tips. However this is the one I don't get. When I'm trying to line up my shot sometimes my dude will self explode and I lose all my quickens. Whats going on there. Sometimes it seems like I've got alot of time to take my shots, somtimes it seems like a couple of seconds.

well if ur always holding down X he can only charge up so much...u dont have to hold x, just move around and avoid the guys...keep in mind if they hit u, u DO die. if you lost your quickens, you got hit. you AREN'T invincible :)

if ur gonna hold X, u get about 7-10 seconds before u blow up, but the longer u charge the bigger ur blast radius is.

also, while holding X, u can hold R and the bomb will be left, while u can move your body to safety, wait for all the guys to gather on the bomb and let go of X :)

btw TIP #8: if you screwed up and got 6 quickens, and u cant get any more pink guys...move urself to the center of the screen and purposely get hit, so ur quickens are spreading out...and while you collect them, leave one floating around and more pink guys will come out :)

dipswitch
November 16th, 2006, 23:28
Alright! Thanks kando, I'm gonna start playing when I get home tonight. I think I've got it figured out now.

kando
November 16th, 2006, 23:37
great! =)

jonezybaby
November 20th, 2006, 20:20