PDA

View Full Version : OMG With this thing!

DestinedToFall
November 8th, 2006, 18:25
The SD card is stuck in it... and all the text on the menu is garbled... I don't know what's wrong anyone have any tips for me... I can't seem to get the SD card out to get the newest firmware.

kcajblue
November 9th, 2006, 00:44
stuck in what

Cloudhunter
November 9th, 2006, 00:59
Yes... without more information we have no idea what you are talking about. Not that I would anyway, but still...

Cloudy

Gizmo356
November 9th, 2006, 01:17
what in the slot

kcajblue
November 9th, 2006, 01:26
/\ i dont think it matters.

DestinedToFall
November 9th, 2006, 06:13
Hah sorry... that's what I get when I post while extremely tired... Well here is the whole story... get ready to "lol" as the kids say. I got the Supercard SD lite earlier today... I slid the SD card into the slot on the supercard and because of a bent pin... the sd card was stuck in there. I didn't realize the pin was bent until I forced the card out *sigh*. As impatient as I am I didn't contact the distribute and let them know that they sent me a crappy device. I got out my computer repair kit and took the thing apart. On the inside there are two separate circuit bridged togeather by one very brittle piece of ribbon cable (fore shadowing). Well the ribon cable broke... the wires are so fine; that I have failed to find a plausible way to repair this device... So the short version of the story is... problem solved :(.

kcajblue
November 9th, 2006, 06:32
you should get an exchange from where ever you got yours.

DestinedToFall
November 9th, 2006, 06:52
Do you think they would... Maybe I should shoot them an e-mail... It seems unlikely though... I did take the device apart. I should porbably just say it didn't work... the true portion of it is... my Superkey that I bought from them doesn't work either...

hujiko
December 9th, 2006, 18:41
where did you buy it from