PDA

View Full Version : PSP Turismo v0.3 Music

splodger15
November 8th, 2006, 19:24
Could someone recommend music for the new release of PSP Turismo v0.3 i did have mavsman4457 idea of doing goldfinger 99 red balloons but when converted to wav came out as 42.4 mb size i need something smaller or can i create this song smaller

Zion
November 8th, 2006, 19:31
why bother converting it to wav? you can use mp3s now in the latest lua player :rolleyes:

LilSwish722
November 8th, 2006, 20:37
yes but lua isnt that good...try keeping it out of lua but ask for help from like Dark_aleX and figure out how to use mp3s. But try some hip hop maybe like Flipside by Freeway or Concentrate by Xzibit.

Zion
November 8th, 2006, 20:51
yes but lua isnt that good...

ermm keep your negative opinions to yourself. :(

I think lua is great and im sure 99% of the members on this forum would agree with me

splodger15
November 8th, 2006, 20:52
yes but lua isnt that good...try keeping it out of lua but ask for help from like Dark_aleX and figure out how to use mp3s. But try some hip hop maybe like Flipside by Freeway or Concentrate by Xzibit.

It has been coded in Lua but it can now be started from the xmb menu instead of going through Lua player

jak66
November 8th, 2006, 21:13
i know your using mp3 now, but in regard to what was said in the 1st post, i though that wav was used for sound effects, rather than background music

I think lua is great and im sure 99% of the members on this forum would agree with me

Yep, lua is the greatest, it lets people who cant code in C (or are learning to) make games for psp anyway

yes but lua isnt that good

Either the stuff youve tried was utter rubbish, or you just cant make games in lua yourself so says its not that good, sure its still on a beta/demo/whatever but try linkens quest, one of the best lua games ever (partially cause its LoZ on PSP, but itd be good even if it was called, erm....Bobs adventure, quest for a better sword...lol...that name sucks)

S34MU5
November 9th, 2006, 20:23
Im learinig lua!
yay!

Fast dance ned beat for teh music

splodger15
November 9th, 2006, 20:28
Im learinig lua!
yay!

Fast dance ned beat for teh music

If you need any help send me a pm or ill talk to you on msn

LilSwish722
November 9th, 2006, 21:19
sorry about saying lua isnt that good. i didnt mean to offend anyone or anything. im sure lua is good to the people who play but personally ive tried some lua games and didnt like them. hope that clears things up. plus if this game has a few more changes like the i might just try it after all lol

mavsman4457
November 9th, 2006, 21:59
Basically anything taken from the official Gran Turismo's would be sweet to me. And you don't have to do the whole songs. You could cut out the chorus and just have that repeat a couple of times or you could cut the songs down in other ways. Anything that will remind me of the actual Gran Turismo series will make me love this game even more. Good luck.