PDA

View Full Version : Need help with SNES9x TYL 0.4.2

Killdalf
November 9th, 2006, 01:01
Is anyone else having major issues with the code input system? I've tried every possible format, all enabled, countless rom/emu reloads, and the codes never work. I know the codes I have are good since they work fine on normal SNES9x for PC. Anyways, any help? Is there a good emulator to use other than this that actually has good code support?

Basil Zero
November 9th, 2006, 02:04
code system is outdated, only like 5 games cheats will work, and no one knows which games either lol

M!ckeY
November 9th, 2006, 02:14
Is that really true Basil..if it is then well....LOL :D

chrono75
November 10th, 2006, 01:21
Yeah I tried mine and it didnt work on any of the games I wanted it to work on. Totally sucks.

Killdalf
November 14th, 2006, 17:18
so is there any good snes emu with good code support that doesnt have a framerate of 4 even with like 10 frameskip and vsync off?

tsurumaru
November 15th, 2006, 00:31
Yeah I tried mine and it didnt work on any of the games I wanted it to work on. Totally sucks.

Cheat codes were an added bonus to the last release and are pretty low on the priority of the coders. Unfortunately there was a bug in the implementation of the feature and this may be addressed in the final release. Don't hold your breath though its unlikely to be released for a while.

Tetris999
November 15th, 2006, 00:33
yeah ive wanted to ask ask this too so codes dont work? damn

Killdalf
November 17th, 2006, 17:54
Well I guess this also means that there's a tradeoff if you want code support, either have a good emu with good rom support and no code support or one with good code support and bad rom support. Pluh >_<