PDA

View Full Version : few questions

tuta
November 9th, 2006, 23:32
1.Is there a program(homebrew)to view contents of ur flash and probably delete its contents without error(not teh whole flash just some prx thats flashed,to make sure its der or already deleted)?

2.Any nice horror homebrew games or maybe some must get horror/sci-fi mystery retro games?Any commercial games wud be good too.

3.Some retro games that I shud try?(turbo grafx or amiga must be emulatable by psp ofcoz)

4.Is there a faq on how to use link2 and is it working with se-B"?

jak66
November 10th, 2006, 12:25
1) psp filer can copy/paste/delete stuff on the flash0 (after you enter 'hacker mode') me try finding link now (remember, on SE the kd folder is 1.50 prxs and kn is 2.71 prxs)
linkage = http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33888

2+3) Dunno, wait for another reply by someone who has some good ideas

4) faq....erm, the readme? otherwise, i dunno and it should work on SE-B", see no reason why it shouldnt (if you have to use it with 1.50 kernal, remember only access point with no security or wep at best, as thats all 1.5 had)

tuta
November 10th, 2006, 14:12
Great will try that pspfiler I followed teh authour link its some jap site and it has version 1.8 shud I use 1.8 or use the one u linked which is 1.5?

Now what I only need in some horror games for my psp.If someone wud just tell me some good horror games.Just wished there was ResidentEvil for PSP:mad:

jak66
November 10th, 2006, 16:38
well i used 1.5, but if 1.8 is out i might go try that and see whats different/if its more stable (even though i had no problems with 1.5)/etc

S34MU5
November 10th, 2006, 16:58
A earlier version of PSP file assiastant can read flash. i think it can write to it.

Is pspfiler any good?

jak66
November 10th, 2006, 21:03
PSP File Assistant can only write to flash1...as far as im aware

PSP filer is alright cause it is a file assistant (copy, paste, rename, etc) with a couple of 'shell' features (play mp3s, view photos) unlike many apps that can read the flash, this one can also modify the flash, after hacker mode is enabled, thus letting you write extra prxs, or delete prxs you no longer need, if you have troble with installers that is

i tried 1.8, use that one, it doesnt have to load everything on the drive every time you access it like in 1.5