PDA

View Full Version : JNKPlat : DS

wraggster
November 10th, 2006, 01:02
Via Jayenkai (http://palib.info/forum/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?forum=9&post_id=12180#forumpost12180):

Currently titled "JNKPlat : Dungeon Escape", but should really be something like "Dungeon Scram" or something like that.. But Dungeon Scram sounds a bit of a naff title, compared to Dungeon Escape..

Technically, there's 12 levels in here, but level 12 isn't done, and level 4 is the same as level 2... just the other half of it!

No titlescreen yet. And once you hit Level 12, you might as well just quit, and have done with it. Unless you really like the balloons.

Controls
DPad to move
B to hold
Y to Jump Left and A to Jump Right.. Sounds odd, but you'll get to grips with it fairly quickly!

The game is meant to be "More Puzzle than Platform", but it's kind of evolved to become more actiony than previous JNKPlat games I've created.

Hope you enjoy it.. Plenty more to come... And if I can figure out that stupid file system stuff, I'll add a level editor, too

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

toymin80r
November 11th, 2006, 14:03
this is the funnest homebrew game ive played so far, but it would be better if it had a song running in the background.

DSbeatsPSP
June 1st, 2007, 03:11
It's fun but I wish it had a little 16bit soundtrack for a nostalgic effect_just a suggestion *8-)

zauberer
June 2nd, 2007, 00:31
I have a DSlite onyx with R4DS (latest kernel), and the Y button doesn't responds for left jumping.

F2bnp
June 2nd, 2007, 16:55
Mine too!

DSbeatsPSP
June 5th, 2007, 23:04
Dude, I wish you would put spikes in places where you get stuck and can't get back on the platforms because it sure feels weird having to commit suicide by jumping at the spikes when I'm stuck (take level 1 for example) or, even worse, having to restart my DS because I can't reach any spikes. Other than that, It's a cool game, just add some music.

Johresa8
June 6th, 2007, 07:32
Great little frustrating game, and it works on my Games "n" Music card as well