PDA

View Full Version : world series of poker freezes

unrealschnucki
November 10th, 2006, 15:27
Hi there.

I got folowing problem. I've downloaded world series of poker. but it freezes everytime i try to load it. i heard that there's a iso-patch out there but i can't find it anywhere. maybe you guys can help me out.

bah
November 10th, 2006, 15:30
NO ISO TALK at DCemu.
If you want a commercial game, BUY IT.

I would advise you to delete this thread.

steve-b
November 10th, 2006, 16:18
make a fresh dump of *your* umd and I bet it will work

splodger15
November 10th, 2006, 17:22
Please read the rules

Apoklepz
November 10th, 2006, 17:40
Well, my following problem is LEGAL iso related....Metal Gear Ac!d 2(US).iso is giving me black screen problems on 2.71 SE-B" ...I made the dump and ISO myself from my own UMD, and it worked perfectly before with Devhook....still does.

I'm not asking for an iso discussion/help cause I know that's not LEGAL anywhere...But since I own the game, I would appreciate it if someone could PM me and let me know if they've had the same problem I'm having....all my other dumps, from my legally owned games work except this one.

What happens is, I load the game/iso through the homebrew menu in the XMB, and later Ijust get stuck in a black screen forever...if I try to go back through HOME button, the PSP will stay on PLEASE WAIT... and you'll actually be waiting forever if you're not smart enough to shut it down. So there you go.

No bash talk, please...I am not talking about how or where to download isos, or how to make them, or giving a link to them....I just want a yes or no answer from someone who has encountered the same problem with running Metal Gear Ac!D 2(US).iso on 2.71 SE-B", nothing more.

Thank You.

S34MU5
November 10th, 2006, 17:40
I would advise you to delete this thread.

You can delete threads. only admins can