PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

lions3231
November 10th, 2006, 20:36
i am not really a newbie to the homebrew scene here before dark alex came (the god after fanjita and ditlew):rolleyes:

i need some help on how to launch cso i know you think i am talking about piracy i am really not my new development (my 7th try) is a psp version of a game called elma and for the full 333mhz i need it to launch as an cso or iso may too big for those with 128mb cards with their other homebrew on it this is why its going to be compressed:o

if you could help me i would be much abliged to put you in the credits at beginning and end.:D

thanks in advance!:)

splodger15
November 10th, 2006, 20:46
No ISO/CSO Talk allowed on the forum

jak66
November 10th, 2006, 20:51
If i understand right, your are making a PSP iso homebrew game, but cannot get it to load. CSO commpression was created by booster, who also created devhook, that should be enough help. but my question to you is why make a PSP iso rather than an eboot

lions3231
November 10th, 2006, 21:14
If i understand right, your are making a PSP iso homebrew game, but cannot get it to load. CSO commpression was created by booster, who also created devhook, that should be enough help. but my question to you is why make a PSP iso rather than an eboot

cus its easy i can code for ubisoft prince fo persia on psp and i made it on work laptop so its like a umd game oh yeah and i need help fast i get tracked which websites i go on this also breaks my agreement.:o

thats y.

jak66
November 10th, 2006, 21:20
well anyway as i said before
CSO commpression was created by booster, who also created devhook

ExcruciationX
January 11th, 2007, 06:11
cus its easy i can code for ubisoft prince fo persia on psp and i made it on work laptop so its like a umd game oh yeah and i need help fast i get tracked which websites i go on this also breaks my agreement.:o

thats y.
Your coding an offical game? Can I have a copy ? ;)

Since it isn't released yet, it might not be capable with 3.03 OE-A (I think that's what your using).

splodger15
January 11th, 2007, 09:04
How do we know he is isnt lieing to us.

bah
January 11th, 2007, 09:41
splodger15: By how obvious it is that he is lying.
:)

lions3231: Go elsewhere for your iso talk.

dejkirkby
January 11th, 2007, 12:35
splodger15: By how obvious it is that he is lying.
:)

lions3231: Go elsewhere for your iso talk.

The way I figure he is lying is this. He is speaking about a cmpression called CSO. From what I've heard, CSO is used specifically with DevHook, yet he knows or pretends to know nothing of DevHook. Lying or Suspicious, either way, untrustworthy.

gdf
January 11th, 2007, 13:42
look at his sig, it says he is devhooking, so he must know about it. his sig also sais "I h8 iso", so im not really sure what hes on about.