PDA

View Full Version : Wii comes to GameSpot--live video NOW

wraggster
November 10th, 2006, 21:17
Last week, GameSpot was brought a new bundle of joy in the form of Sony's PlayStation 3. The stork has arrived again, this time bearing Nintendo's Wii. Though the console isn't making its worldwide debut until November 19, On the Spot is giving gamers an advanced peek at what to expect from the anticipated console.

On schedule to be demonstrated are all three Nintendo first-party launch titles--Excite Truck, Wii Sports, and a little game subtitled Twilight Princess. Electronic Arts and Sega are also expected to provide some games for show.

Like last week's PlayStation 3 unveiling, GameSpot editors will be popping in and out of the studio, trying their hand (and arms) at the Wii and its motion-sensitive controller. Those watching the video live are also invited to submit questions via e-mail or through the video player's question submission form.

On the Spot's hands-on with the Wii is expected to run until 4 p.m., when GameSpot Tournament TV begins airing the Fatal Face-Off Mortal Kombat Armageddon competition.

Live Video Here (http://www.gamespot.com/pages/features/onthespot/index.php)

Dee-Lite
November 10th, 2006, 23:12
i've been watching it for nearly two hours! Still playing zelda! Its amazin!

Dee

lexluthor
November 11th, 2006, 00:25
Wow that was on for a long time.. I got bored after an hour and a half.

I guess I will check our the highlights if they let user stream the thing tomorrow or something.

uneekracer
November 11th, 2006, 01:30
wow that was extremly long i just lost 2 hours of my life

I heart Nintendo
November 11th, 2006, 22:11
In those 2 hours, Link hadn't even LEFT Ordon village. *lol* It seems those reports on 50+ hours of gameplay are damn right!

The game looks awesome!!

Dee-Lite
November 12th, 2006, 01:23
Here's the whole 4.5 hours for anyone that missed it. I missed the beggining yesterday, so today I watched Monkeyball and Wii Sports

Note the video on this page is accessed by clicking on the blue "click here" on left hand side, not by clicking the on the spot pic!

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/features/onthespot/index.php?tag=topslot;action;1&om_act=convert&click=topslot

Thanks

Dee

the_eternal_dark
November 12th, 2006, 04:28
All I can say is, "Bring it on!"

emuking
November 12th, 2006, 21:51
6 days and counting to wii day :D