PDA

View Full Version : Yay anyone want an awsome kirby sig?

Tetris999
November 10th, 2006, 23:09
i really want to make my photo shop skillz better so ive wanted 2 be making kirby sigs for anyone who wants em. i could make some awsome sigs that are not made of kirby i just really dun feel like it, maybe something like mario or sumthin like that you see i dont appreciate violence and destruction, but i aint a hippie either (or am i? but hippies are stupid and they like flowers and shit which is very close to gays but im not saying gays are hippies how the hell do i put this i should stop talking hey stop reading this do you wanna die? BANG BANG ha ha now youre dead bahahahahahahhahahh)<-------- tis a joke

getting down to the point i will make sigs for ppl but if you dont use the sigs i make for you, you can go to HELL!

no serious just ask for a sig and if i see fit i will make you one

ok ill get to the point i make kirby sigs because all the kirby games have been my favorite and so i like having kirby because he so stupid and funny so yeah who doesnt hate kirby anyway? you cant hate this marshmellow man also he is one of the most peculiar fantasy creature ever thought up of lol lol

Malksta
November 11th, 2006, 00:32
Try to keep em 500x120 25kb's or below

Tetris999
November 11th, 2006, 02:16
actually im just gonna cancel it sorry dudes its for personal reasons

S34MU5
November 11th, 2006, 15:40
Well if anyone does want sigs:

Post request in the Art request thread

maybe you could answer some tetris? if things are okay?

bullhead
November 11th, 2006, 16:45
actually im just gonna cancel it sorry dudes its for personal reasons

You mean, EMOtional reasons?

bull,x.

Tetris999
November 11th, 2006, 19:16
You mean, EMOtional reasons?

bull,x.

you know what you can go to hell bullshit