PDA

View Full Version : Made on november 10th 06. . .

YourStillWithMe
November 11th, 2006, 04:15
visit psp updates.com NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha the ps3 is going to own the wii sooooo badly

my friends not only is the ps3 online ready, 35 more times powerful then the ps2, have 60 GB of space, better games the wii has good games? bitch please, nintendo hasnt made a good game since the 64 and we ALL KNOW IT overall the gamecube was horrible

ps3 is homebrew compatible already I've played the wii already and i can feelt that the ps3 will dominate all why do you think its so expensive? Because it will be the best the hardcore gamers.

if you've read this past 11-13-06 it probably wont be mainpaged anymore so dont visit the site!!

pibs
November 11th, 2006, 04:24
if ur gona post a thread, please post a useful one.....

F9zDark
November 11th, 2006, 04:35
Well he makes a good point about Wii games, which Microsoft voiced similarly (finally an OFFICIAL source to open up on it.) Nintendo is, hands down, for kids.

As the MS employee said, Nintendo is only a threat money wise, which is important, but when it comes to delivering something better, it doesn't even attempt to be in the same ballpark.

This will work out for Sony, since Wii is technically (by congruence of launch times) its main competitor. Xbox however is a competitor because the hardware similarities.

But anyone having done the research will see that the PS3 is a better piece of hardware.

ACID
November 11th, 2006, 05:06
Still games are made for different generation of players. I still think just for zelda alone i will get the WII unles it comes out in the PS3 notttttttttttttt.

pibs
November 11th, 2006, 05:19
Its just lame that people compare systems, whats the point, if one system was to be made then they would happily charge more than ps3 for it since there wouldn't be anything else in the market. and i highly doubt that ps3 will be hb compatible, as for gc being horrible it was actually the slow release of games for it. U got to stop being a lil fanboy and just admit that every system is different and there isnt a leet gaming system because people have different views on these kind of things