PDA

View Full Version : Wright Flight - Multiplayer Gravity Force style action v0.1.4

wraggster
November 13th, 2006, 00:06
ttursas (http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?p=105472#105472) has again updated his homebrew game for the DS, heres whats new:

What's new in v0.1.4:

* Added texture manager for the plane textures, and now you can mix different planes
in network play.
* When changing planes while PAUSE is on, the plane is now correclty centered.
* Increased collision accuracy for the bullets (not for machine gun bullets, they are
handled simpler).
* Brought the two level layers closer to each other, and made the zooming less
aggressive.
* Background destroying wasn't distributed correctly between the players.
* The layer base color affects the planes, bullets and particles correclty.
* The front layer became darker after changing the layers for the first time.
* The player can choose the plane he wants to follow in the network play.
* Changed the network play logic a little. Now the client doesn't disconnect from the
server after the player has died. Disconnecting must be done manually.

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

vinr
November 13th, 2006, 01:10
I downloaded this onto my MMP and when I turned it on all the came up was a file... and nothing in the file. Is this playable on the MMP?

houseonfire
November 13th, 2006, 05:25
Will someone tell me how to compile the server.. No one will tell me. Iv asked in the last 4 updates for this game.

chipan
November 13th, 2006, 14:02
I downloaded this onto my MMP and when I turned it on all the came up was a file... and nothing in the file. Is this playable on the MMP?
I can't download anything from this server. All files are corrupted. I guess a download manager like getright will solve my problem.

toymin80r
November 13th, 2006, 22:41
mine works, just dont put it in another folder in the "games" directory. Im using the 4GB MMP, so it should work for you, i havent tried playing online though.