PDA

View Full Version : More Wii pack shots

wraggster
November 13th, 2006, 19:20
Not long now. December 8 (or November 19, if you're getting a US one) is Wii launch day. We've already booked the day off work and are counting down the days.

Earlier today Nintendo sent over some images for its official Wii peripherals.

Check out the Classic controller, a few leads and Nunchuk and Remote boxes HERE (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=149070).

JKKDARK
November 13th, 2006, 21:51
looks not bad. I like the design :)

the_eternal_dark
November 13th, 2006, 22:04
I second your post JKKDARK.

Reminds me, why do companies put so much into how the box looks and not actually show the product.? Good job Nintendo for the new designs. Has a nice oldschool/newschool blend.

kcajblue
November 14th, 2006, 00:26
they look kinda like ipod boxes.

I heart Nintendo
November 14th, 2006, 17:20
Ditto on the iPod call out. No surprise there though. Nintendo is clearly going the Apple route with the Wii and DS.

I like the packaging though. It's simple and is in line with the whole white, blue and grey theme Nintendo are running with for the Wii. Also, they'll look really clean and neat when on display in stores. Not to mention that the fact you can physcially see what's in the box is a plus. Especially for parents who are buying for their kids or partners buying for their other halves.

Only thing about those boxes though, is the plastic bits (blister packaging is it called!?!) are so hard to pry apart without wrecking the whole thing!

Just think...we'll be seeing these hanging in stores soon enough!