PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Emulator

S34MU5
November 14th, 2006, 10:49
Is there away we can compile all the amazing emus into one program. and then different ROM directorys?
Its sounds stupid but i think it would be cool, and easier to sort things, and you wouldnt have to go in and out.
:D

mavsman4457
November 14th, 2006, 20:10
Tinnus programs an app like this for Palm OS and it is called LJP. I think that he talked about making an LJP for PSP but I'm not sure if he ever really attempted it. I could be wrong though and I would hate to speak on his behalf.

scarph
November 15th, 2006, 01:14
nope, dumb idea
ever heard of jack of all trades, master of fudge

cha0ticbliss
November 15th, 2006, 02:52
I think it would be a good idea if you could have the option to include the emu's that you want (I don't know how big all the programs would be combined) and leave the other emu's out. Of course I am a total n00b to programming so I don't know if that would work out well.

Tetris999
November 15th, 2006, 03:25
I agree it would be a good idea but there will have to be some coding for it and thus we need sum coderz

just to go off topic YAY IM A DCEMU PRO im a third step closer on being the biggest blabbermouth ever lol

Shadowblind
November 15th, 2006, 04:30
If you mean make a EMU Pack, good thought. It'd probably be upwards 50mbs though.

MikeDX
November 15th, 2006, 10:05
I dont see what good this would be. Sounds lazy to me...

dejkirkby
November 15th, 2006, 10:26
There is an emulator Pack available. Mesosade (spelling?) created it.

S34MU5
November 15th, 2006, 12:32
No mesosade created a installer that installs all emus etc.
I want one app on that is like a build of all the emulators.
I wouldnt mine the size, I know some would but i dont.
Then with my ultimate emulator and my
Lazyness

I could rule the world!

Oh and djk21108

nope, dumb idea
ever heard of jack of all trades, master of fudge

Your shit, You know its a good idea. And "trades" em well maybe all the programmers could work together on it and make a all singing all dancing version.

And you "fake psp picture " is shite.
you obviously dont know how to resize a image.

Im out dawg!

infernomax
November 15th, 2006, 12:42
Compiling SnesTyl, Dgen, Daedalus, NesterJ and NeoGeo CD into one emulater would be great, the program could read the extension and select the appropriate Emu to run it, for those 5 emu's combined it'd be like 5MB ... not bad?

S34MU5
November 15th, 2006, 12:55
SnesTyl, Dgen, Daedalus, NesterJ and NeoGeo CD
And Gpsp and maybe a PSX emu, *SOON*lol
and Dreamcast!

Exophase
November 15th, 2006, 14:32
You can't just put all emulators together because they all take up memory, together it'd quickly be more than PSP has...

S34MU5
November 15th, 2006, 15:13
Doubt it exophase, emus arn't that much!
Or do you mean RAM because you said more than the PSP has.?

ACID
November 15th, 2006, 16:28
Im sure it can be done look at E's emulator. Holds 5 good ones at the moment.

splodger15
November 15th, 2006, 16:29
^ ^
Acidburn i like your new sig and avatar

carpy
November 15th, 2006, 16:51
Tinnus programs an app like this for Palm OS and it is called LJP. I think that he talked about making an LJP for PSP but I'm not sure if he ever really attempted it. I could be wrong though and I would hate to speak on his behalf.

Actually, Tinnus "took over" the original LJP source from another programmer, yoyofr, decided it wasn't working how he wanted and blew it up so he could re-do it from the beginning, and then promptly abandonded it and killed off the weblink he created for it.

Kind of disappointing actually.

downloaddownload
February 2nd, 2007, 08:10
Making an emulator that can play every system, I think, would be best with a programing method new to the current ways. There realy shouldnt be so many different kinds of, lets say, Video files, or sound formats or different systems that run differently altogether. Its money and piracyprotection and all that crap that makes this world so complex. Think about having only one Type of video file, one type of audio file, one type of videogaming prossesing language and so forth. If everyone was honest, a better world it would be.

S34MU5
February 2nd, 2007, 16:26
Wow this is a old thread...

I would still love this to happen :p

gr42178
February 8th, 2007, 15:20
Yea this would definitely be cool.

IndianCheese
February 8th, 2007, 22:23
Isn't "e[mulator]" an all-in-one emulator?