PDA

View Full Version : What do i need to Buy??

BPO
November 14th, 2006, 11:31
I have a new DS lite that i want to run from a memory card, i dont want to do anything else ie GBA , MP3 videos etc... especially as its illegal ;)

Whats the best option to get??

Ive seen the Xtreme flash card all in one thing which looks good but from what ive seen its 512mb and cant be upgraded where as the ones that use memory cards can be used with bigger cards meaning more games can be taken with me on the train??

So i think its a choice of the M3 Lite or the Supercard Lite?? What would be better for my needs?

I want one that doesnt stick out of the machine too much as i like the DS lite due to size as it fits in my inside coat pocket (handy in london)

mnuhaily22
November 14th, 2006, 13:02
You fu**in crazy, that s**t is illegal, plus not allowed to talk about in this forum.

kcajblue
November 15th, 2006, 07:36
even if you say the reason was for "Legal editing" you are still talking about roms which are illegal even if you own the actual game. to put it simply
NO ROM DISCUSSION IS ALLOWED!!!

BPO
November 15th, 2006, 18:10
Sorry, thought it was ok how i worded it... how about now??

kcajblue
November 16th, 2006, 03:39
take GBA out of it and it should be good.
a good choice would be the M3+Passcard3 combo.

ACID
November 16th, 2006, 03:42
Super card + super key combo the best.

trustyzuboo
November 20th, 2006, 12:28
OK guys so i have decided on the supercard and super key combo -0 as recomended by acid burn - where is the best place to get these from - i am in the UK if it helps?