PDA

View Full Version : CoD3 Wii trailer - sequel rumours

wraggster
November 14th, 2006, 20:28
Call of Duty 3 on the Wii may lack the grunt of the 360 version in the graphics department, but it adds to the game with some of the coolest motion-controlled scenarios we've seen on Wii, and you can see them all in this trailer.

As well as the pointer-style control for the shooting sections, you will be turning the controller like a wheel to steer a car, using the controller as an oar to row a boat, pushing the controllers forward to wrestle with enemies and various other clever applications.

If you're looking forward to getting stuck into CoD3, you'll be pleased to know that the sequel is already in the pipeline, and new rumours are beginning to surface. According to Amped IGO, a source close to CoD4 developers Infinity Ward has revealed that the game will abandon the WWII setting, instead being based in a modern setting.

The game is also rumoured to have a new, more detailed damage detection system that will be accurate enough to shoot off an opponent's ear. Sounds nice. The anonymous source also claims the multiplayer will allow for 54 players, and that it will appear on the PC as well as consoles, although nothing has been confirmed.

Call of Duty 3 is a December 8 launch game on Wii. Look out for the review next week.

Trailer Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=149103)

morninghead
November 14th, 2006, 21:00
Does anyone know if Call of Duty 3 will have a multiplayer mode? I don't think Callof Duty 3 for the Wii will be wi-fi, will it? Also is there any year that Call of Duty 4 will come out in? I'd imagine it to be a few, but if they've already breaken ground on a new one it may be less.

Dee-Lite
November 14th, 2006, 23:02
Nintendo have confirmed no wifi in 2006, but not to say there could be a donlowdable patch in near future for COD3 and other games.

Did you view the video link? Am I being completely thick not being able to find ther video?? Cant see it- unless I have to register with C+VG?

Dee

morninghead
November 15th, 2006, 01:10
I don't see it either.

Dee-Lite
November 15th, 2006, 02:15
Here's the trailer for anyone else having troubles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieTFTt5nkus

Dee