PDA

View Full Version : Custom Music for BurnOut Legends???(APP)

Apoklepz
November 15th, 2006, 18:27
Well, one of my neighbors sold me his BurnOut Legends UMD for $20 (like new-no scratches on the case or disk) yesterday, cause they would only give him $5 for it at GameStop...I win!

Anyways...the game sooooo rocks! and it's all I played last night...but I kind of got sick of the songs quickly, I mean...I like punk rock and all (Billy Talent's my favorite in the genre) but some variety would be nice....So I happened to tell my neighbor about this last night & he said he used to have a homebrew application that would dupe the game to playing your music, but he had already deleted the thing from his computer & doesn't remember where he got it...I've searched everywhere and have started thinking that he may have lied to me:D ...He usually does about a lot of stuff, but he's a cool guy, so I forgive him. lol

Anybody know what I'm talking about? Also...before anybody tells me to put that mp3player.prx thingie in my PSP...forget about it...If you can read, you'll see I'm clearly looking for something else...It's a PC application that will customize a music list to play with BurnOut Legends.

splodger15
November 15th, 2006, 19:22
Thats the only problem with that game most of the music is punk / rock

S34MU5
November 15th, 2006, 19:50
I think you can do it buy ripping a ISO (huh, what, where, did domeon say ISO?) and opeing it with magic iso and such and changing the music files, the need to be the same name and file extetion. Or you could do it through iRshell i think and mute the ingame music and play your own through irshell mp3player.

Hope that helps.

Apoklepz
November 28th, 2006, 22:00
Thank you S34MU5, I've succesfully ripped an ISO image of Burnout Legends with custom music....But still, I'm bumping my post to see if anyone's aware of the homebrew app that I've already mentioned here, as I preffer to run the UMD at 33mhz and save space on my MS for emulation and music purposes.

bah
November 29th, 2006, 10:01
With games that dont support custom soundtracks, the only way I'm aware of to add custom music is via a modified game ISO.

GTA etc you can just rename the output files from EAC psp edition and chuck them in a sub-dir of your game saves, unless the game is looking for music files on mstick I'd say your stuck with the wasted mstick space.

dave117
February 11th, 2007, 15:29
Does any1 know how 2 do this as I would like 2 have my music in game