PDA

View Full Version : Neo Fami A Nes Compatible Console Released.

wraggster
July 25th, 2004, 13:50
News From Success HK (http://tinyurl.com/4t3a2) of a new Console released in Hong Kong:[br][br]Heres a picture:[br][br]http://www.success-hk.com/success/images/item/T-0165-LC6X1.JPG [br][br]Info:[br][br]Famicom compatible gaming console [br]Plays Japanese Famicom 8-bit cartridges [br]Japanese NTSC system, power input : 100V [br]Ideal for all classical video game fans and collectors [br]Comes with two controllers, including slow motion function and turbo buttons [br][br]The Neo Fami from the Japanese manufacturer Gametech plays back all Japanese 8-bit Famicom cartridges. The unit ships with 2 Joypads, AC adapter and AV cable. [br]Compatible with Japanese cartridges only[br][br]Head on over to Success HK (http://tinyurl.com/4t3a2) for more info.

krowstrife
July 25th, 2004, 15:48
have you seen the famicom that looks like a ps2 they have at success-hk

wraggster
July 25th, 2004, 16:24
yeah they have some weird consoles

if anyone knows of other hong kong sites with weird and wonderful consoles etc please post pics,links info :)

Hola
July 25th, 2004, 16:33
That famicom is kinda old now man.
I'm still looking for the Neo Genesis thingie that they use to sell that was awsome lookin.

wraggster
July 25th, 2004, 16:52
what was that?

Eric
July 25th, 2004, 17:31
He is probably talking about that one you posted a little ways back the small genesis with like 6 games built in and those are the only games you can play on it.

Hola
July 25th, 2004, 17:36
He is probably talking about that one you posted a little ways back the small genesis with like 6 games built in and those are the only games you can play on it.Nope.
Neo Genesis was just a spiffy looking super small genesis with saturn style colors and blue neon lights.

Eric
July 25th, 2004, 17:42
that sounds sweet

wraggster
July 25th, 2004, 17:46
very neat

Hola
July 25th, 2004, 17:59
Ohh and I think it played mega CD games too. I think its aim was to be a HK version of the Sega CDX or the MegaDrive CDX if you live in other parts of the world then the uSA.

Alexvrb
July 25th, 2004, 18:33
Ohh and I think it played mega CD games too. I think its aim was to be a HK version of the Sega CDX or the MegaDrive CDX if you live in other parts of the world then the uSA.
If that is true, then it'd be really useful. Otherwise, just neat, because megadrives are pretty common/affordable. Was it compatible with the 32X?

wraggster
July 25th, 2004, 18:53
tried to do a google to find it anyone else have any luck

i love the wacky consoles the chinese/hong kong peeps put out.

Kamjin
July 25th, 2004, 22:08
You have to go there in person.. HK is toys heaven..
every time I've gone I've taken an empty suitcase..
go shopping w/ a native friend (otherwise whiteman
gonna pay triple) tiny allyways full of toys and shops..
ahhhhhh.....

guymelef
July 26th, 2004, 04:22
yeah legal software/hardware makers hate that place.

I've always wanted a Doctor64 but they aren't shipable to the US and to expensive anyway. and that nifty portable nes player but the GBA flash card who needs it?