PDA

View Full Version : Wario Ware footage is for girls?

wraggster
November 16th, 2006, 17:37
As Nintendo never fails to inform us, Wii is a console aimed at hunting down non-gamers. This Wario Ware: Smooth Moves video shows little of the game but plenty of the big N's mindset, featuring, as it does, a trio - nay, a gaggle - of young ladies getting to grips with Wii's controller. Much giggling results. Hit the movies tab above to watch the demo.

Sure, it's no different from Microsoft or Sony's achingly Zeitgeist-hunting promo imagery featuring over-styled models fumbling with new technology. But Nintendo is deadly serious about embracing the non-gaming masses - hopefully Ninty's target market will respond. After all, Wii is about fun for both the hardcore and the casual gamer.

Movie Here (http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/wii/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=2006111612181315095&releaseId=2006051091551562087)

alienanthropologist
November 16th, 2006, 20:23
Well, I'm not a girl, but... Damn it, Smooth Moves looks amazing. Or, more than amazing, I should say it looks pretty entertainig. And it looks like the kind of thing you can get people and friends to play and have fun with instantly. It's a videogame, but it's a very sociable video game: you can see people laughing and giggling and stuff.

Anyway, what i'm trying to say is it looks like fun and i'm not a girl but I'll most certainly buy it!

JKKDARK
November 16th, 2006, 20:48
looks not bad, nice video ;)

fg-54
November 16th, 2006, 21:21
hmmm...looks good.