PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ranger ?? Very odd what happend.

ACID
November 17th, 2006, 10:31
Well i have played Pokemon Ranger for over 8 houers now and im at level 9 ranger. Now heres my problem. When i captured chrizar for a second time i saved my game. And now when i was going to play my game again the weardest thing happend. It doesnt show any of the characters only the backgrounds. Now this is an original cartriged bought from EB GAMES. My question is does any body know or have sugestions on what to do. The only option i see is start the game from scratche but i rater break the cartrige if thats the case. Any ideas on what to do.:(

Junixx
November 18th, 2006, 23:57
Possibly a bugged cart? I've noticed on Elite Beat Agents that after i finish a song sometimes the top screen will be garbled untill i start a new song or go back to the main menu, and yes its an original cart

ACID
November 20th, 2006, 05:41
Well i tryed everything. Even starting the game over from scratched. I founf out the best way was to smash it with a hammer. Atleast i was happy of the results.

Smurph
November 20th, 2006, 07:00
Pokemon ranger? WTF? This is proof they're running out of ideas... Oh wait. They never really had any original ideas after red and blue to begin with. Here's a typical brainstorming session for a new pokemon game:

"Hay guys we need to maek moar monies."
"Improve graphics slightly!"
"Add more pokemans!"
"Add some stupid gimmick and sell it as a complete new game!"
"Get to it. Meeting adjourned."

Amethyst
November 20th, 2006, 23:52
Pokemon ranger? WTF? This is proof they're running out of ideas... Oh wait. They never really had any original ideas after red and blue to begin with. Here's a typical brainstorming session for a new pokemon game:

"Hay guys we need to maek moar monies."
"Improve graphics slightly!"
"Add more pokemans!"
"Add some stupid gimmick and sell it as a complete new game!"
"Get to it. Meeting adjourned."

So true. Pokemon Stadium was kind of cool because it was in 3D which brought the battles to life beyond those stupid static images and Pokemon Snap was fun, but the portable games have been the same sh't since forever.

I have Pokemon Yellow and was swept up by the hype enough to purchase Pokemon Gold when I was younger. I've also played Blue, Silver, and Sapphire, and I have to say once you play one portable Pokemon game you pretty much played them all. The storyline doesn't change, the Pokemon battles are almost unchanged, and, well, it's like an ancient Nintendogs and 3D GTA, it's marketed as new but it's the same sh't.

kcajblue
November 22nd, 2006, 05:35
Well i tryed everything. Even starting the game over from scratched. I founf out the best way was to smash it with a hammer. Atleast i was happy of the results.wow. did you really smash it.
i would have set it on fire or shot it.

pibs
November 22nd, 2006, 07:12
At my local EB games Acid, they make backups and sell them when they are out of stock and they look like the originals.... I bought a dbz legacy of goku 2 cartridge from them and he was specific about the fact that it was a fake, so in some cases it can be a backup but i very much doubt it but u never know. Btw was it opened or was it factory sealed when u bought it?

Amethyst
November 28th, 2006, 09:34
At my local EB games Acid, they make backups and sell them when they are out of stock and they look like the originals

Isn't that illegal piracy?

Junixx
November 28th, 2006, 22:15
Uhh yea, they could EASILY be sued and shutdown

kcajblue
November 29th, 2006, 00:20
Uhh yea, they could EASILY be sued and shutdownyou shouldnt be giving sony any more ideas of suing people

acn010
November 29th, 2006, 01:00
acid, it sucks, cause there is some bugs that nintendo report, you have to tell the company that you have a defective game, they will help you and give you a new one with a patch

Shadowblind
November 29th, 2006, 02:30
Pokemon ranger? WTF? This is proof they're running out of ideas... Oh wait. They never really had any original ideas after red and blue to begin with.

The sad truth. Still, the repetitive games are fun.