PDA

View Full Version : First person PSP games?

danrowland
March 11th, 2005, 16:01
Does anyone know if any first person games are due to be released, like:

Medal of Honour
Unreal
Doom
Half Life
Farcry

??

Cheers!

aseddon130
March 11th, 2005, 17:11
Unreal Tournament is a possibility there was news about it this week saying that Atari or whoever make it are considering it.

as for the others, its doubtful (except maybe Medal of Honor) since Doom and Far Cry weren't made for PS2. Can't see many FPS PSP games being made... i hope im wrong though.

Hawq
March 11th, 2005, 19:40
The ghost in the shell sac game is said to be a fps from the latest info

xXpurplepanzy56Xx
March 11th, 2005, 23:02
my friends dad works with sony and he got a psp with a doom version game so they probably are in the making of doom for the psp

danrowland
March 12th, 2005, 09:46
Coded Arms looks like a FPS, don't know if it's any good tho. It'd be nice to see some good ones appear :)

MashHawkeye4077
March 31st, 2006, 18:22
UT is open source isn't it? There was a version released for PS2 so I suppose the source could be compiled as doom/duke/quake were, or if s1 made a PS2 emulator the rom could be used...

Frankly I am 100% about UT on PSP. "Headshot!" Can you imaging playing Facing Worlds on handheld. WoW!

ThOrGaLSuGo
April 2nd, 2006, 22:41
There is quake port from pc to psp, only for 1.5 but it works great!

stotheamuel
April 2nd, 2006, 23:15
Unreal Tournament is a possibility there was news about it this week saying that Atari or whoever make it are considering it.

as for the others, its doubtful (except maybe Medal of Honor) since Doom and Far Cry weren't made for PS2. Can't see many FPS PSP games being made... i hope im wrong though.

yeah no second analoge :(

Shadowblind
April 2nd, 2006, 23:59
if u want full doom, u could just take the wad from the disk. but ull need to have the game first.