PDA

View Full Version : WWE Wii?

chemical
November 17th, 2006, 20:08
Hey,

Seeing as I made a "WWE DS" post i figured i'd give it a go with Wii aswell, I'm dissapointed that Nintendo hasn't had a WWE game in quite some time, when the developers said "WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw will be branching out to alot of other consoles" I thought it meant almost all, like Sims, Fifa, etc. But all it did was add Xbox, and left Wii and DS to starve :(. Anyone think Wii will be graced with WWE, prefferably Smackdown vs. Raw 2007?

I think it could work well if controlled reguly like a controller and not totally by moving the controller, buuut I think this could be added. With the new "control your move" set-up in SDvR07 its been shown that you use the analog stick to control moves, such as hold the analog stick back to delay a suplex, then push it forward to execute the suplex, how perfect is that for the Wii controler?!
Held sideways and rotated forward and back would work well. You could also do things like, when on the apron theres usually a button to lean back to protect yourself, this could be implemented into actually leaning the Wiimote back.

Thoughts?

davhth4
December 9th, 2006, 10:13
its to complecated it wouldnt work.