PDA

View Full Version : BootDreams 0.2.1 released

fackue
March 12th, 2005, 00:17
Basically I just fixed up the CDI burning support in this version.

What's new:
- Fixed CDI images with uppercase file name not being detected
- Added the ability to change the write speed with burning CDI images
- Burn DiscJuggler images (CDI) with CDRecord via CDIRip (Auto/Data support added)

You can grab it at the usual spot (http://consolevision.com/members/fackue/prj_bootdreams.shtml).

May as well take advantage of the attatchment feature.

fackue
March 13th, 2005, 00:54
I kinda like how Selfboot has an installer and installs itself to C:\Selfboot, so I downloaded the Nullsoft Install System and made an installer for BootDreams (I will do the same for BDS Manager also). So for those that want it, it's up on the homepage.

curt_grymala
March 13th, 2005, 15:15
I kinda like how Selfboot has an installer and installs itself to C:\Selfboot, so I downloaded the Nullsoft Install System and made an installer for BootDreams (I will do the same for BDS Manager also). So for those that want it, it's up on the homepage.

Have you thought about asking SiZiOUS how he got InstallShield working with his tools? That would be really cool.

fackue
March 13th, 2005, 20:40
I really liked Nullsoft. There's an option to put shortcut on the desktop and startmenu, next time should I enable them?

Either way, I've merged BootDreams and the BDS Manager in 1 install (can have that choice to install what you want). Shortcuts will be place in your start menu and on the desktop.